Aussie nudists best experiences Australian Nudist Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 02, 2012 at 09:15 AM

Hi, I'm interested in finding out what Aussies think is the best nudist experience that they have had. Feel free to share.
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 05, 2012 at 08:07 PM

I am stuck in Central Queensland. I normally go for a walk on Wild cattle island during low tide and then strip down and bask in the sun a little if I am the only one on the beach. Would have been fun if others would share my love of being naked in nature!
  • View author's info Posted on May 07, 2012 at 10:00 PM

I don't know if i'm a typical nudist or not as I only nude up at the beach or at home.

My favorite is kayaking out from Townsville and visiting either Balding or Rocky Bay on Magnetic Island. Balding Bay is my favorite with a stealth camp overnight before paddling back the next day. Come 4pm the beach is deserted and I can have it to myself till about 11am the next day. It is the best beach on Magnetic Island.

Rocky bay is only 1.5hr paddle from Townsville so it is a great day trip place. I spent all of today at it and the only other visitors were a couple who went for a quick skinny dip. A bit quiet but it is the tues after a long weekend. Spend day snorkeling and reading, it would have been great to have a female companion.
  • View author's info Posted on May 06, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Every time I go to a beach,because I can't get to the beaches often, every time is refreshing and free this makes me happier either a nude swim or a nude walk (I'm not very good at just lying in the sun). you wont find me on a beach if I can't be natural. oooyer, not getting busted is also a plus-Queensland beaches you know!
Follow - email me when people comment