New to lifestyle Australian Nudist Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 30, 2007 at 05:19 PM

I have always gone nude at home, so decided to take next step and go to nudist beach. I have been twice and got erections both times and left because of it. My question is do experienced nudists get offended if a guy gets an erection? Last thing I want to do is offend. Any ideas.
  • 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2017 at 02:56 PM

From the nudist women I've spoken to...they don't find natural erections upsetting.  They understand that sometimes they just happen.  What upsets them is when it is flaunted; or they feel that the erection is the result of looking at them.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 21, 2008 at 10:02 PM

If something pops up, just try to put the stimulus out of your mind or roll over onto your stomach until the situation subsides. You'll find with more exposure to the nudist lifestyle, the incidence of erections will probably be minimal. It's simply a matter of conditioning and not immediately associating nakedness with sex.

If all else fails, think about Amanda VANSTONE!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 08, 2008 at 10:35 PM

I also battle the erection problem sometimes. Nothing seem to work to keep it under control. I used to sneak a pair of very light running shorts underneath my cap when walking just in case. It just must look funny if you have to stop suddenly and put on your pants in the middle of nowhere...

My suggestion is that you get used to the feeling of being naked first. The feeling of the sun and the wind on your body really can get you aroused and the mere fact that you are naked is exciting isn't it?
    Go to a nude beach early or on off peak times and keep a bit away from the crowd. Sit on your towel. If you are fully relaxed, stand up and look around, look at everything around you. Do not focus on the fact that you are naked. You will soon adjust to this wonderful feeling and you should soon be OK.
    You can then try to walk around a bit. I always used to take my towel with me and "wear" it over your shoulder. This really makes you feel much more at ease knowing that you have a back-up. If you feel an erection coming up, sit down with part of the towel laying in your lap. Focus on the sea, the waves and the birds (the feathered kind!)
    If all else fails go into the bushes where you are out of sight and masturbate yourself to ejaculation. This might take off some of the pressure. You can even masturbate a few times before you go to the beach making sure you ejaculate a few times and this will reieve most of your sexual urges for a while.
    Nudists see an erection as something natural anyway. Just be discreet about it (don't flaunt it or try too hard to hide it). As you get used to the lifestyle, things will ease off and you will be able to control yourself more.
    Good luck and do not let this keep you from being a regular nudist.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2008 at 03:16 AM

I have been outdoor nudist off and on over the last 10 years. I had an erection only once and that was only after some people I was with started talking about erections. They didn't complain about mine, but I did hide it because of the girls I was with. I have seen erections (including some rather amazing clitoris erections) but I don't take issue with non sexual stimulations
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 23, 2008 at 01:59 AM

i am oalso new, thats my biggest fear we i go to my first nude beach, what is the best thing to do
  • View author's info Posted on May 26, 2007 at 08:34 AM

well dont let a erection worry u mate after a while it will go flaccid and u can enjoy the nudist life , well it doesnt worry me ,i look at it as natural ,just enjoy the nudsit life .cheer
  • View author's info Posted on May 20, 2007 at 05:10 AM

There are some nudists who do get very upset if a guy gets an erect penis, but turn a blind eye to a female if she gets an erect clitoris or erect nipples. I think it's hypocrisy.

Personally speaking, erections don't offend me as long as the person who has one isn't being ostentatious about it or shoving it in other people's faces.
  • View author's info Posted on May 18, 2007 at 06:53 PM

i dont think most would get offended, all depends on what your doing with it and if your making it noticable
Follow - email me when people comment