Nudist resort in sunny Queensland? Australian Nudist Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 11, 2010 at 11:25 PM

Hi all!
    I've been a nudist as long as I can remember! It just feels better to get the kit off, when I can finally relax! But I've been at home with the curtains shut for my entire life, and I'm ready to get out there! And feeling really happy about it!
    So.... I'm finally going to make the move to a nudist camp this weekend (Leaving Saturday 17/04/2010) and looking forward to it! There will be swimming, fishing, bush walks, and games with the others, and all in the buff! Let's just hope that we'll have good weather, but even if we don't, I have a massive marquee that we can put up over the tent, so we'll still have a great time!
    It's called Pacific Sun Friends at Donnybrook, near Bribie Island, and this one is only the start! Looking forward to trying all the nudist camps, resorts and beaches in the South East Queensland, and northern New South Wales areas, so if you're looking for some great male company, (ladies only!), please leave a post!
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 01, 2010 at 04:01 AM

hey nice to read your profile.maybe we can catch up soon bye for now
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 12, 2010 at 06:13 PM

Try Balkaz which is not far fromPacific, we think you will find it enjoyable. They have a website.

John and Lu

Follow - email me when people comment