Nudist resort owner accosts female punter Australian Nudist Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 30, 2007 at 01:37 AM

I have just bought the new edition of TAN magazine, and one of the letters to the editor spills the beans on Tony Fox of the White Cockatoo resort in north QLD. Apparently one night he got drunk and ran up to some guy's wife and grabbed her by the b oobs to find out if they were real or pumped with silicone. This is not the first time that Tony's inability to deal with alcohol or guests appropriately has got him into trouble.

If any nudists are curious about going to TWC, stay right away from Tony and his venue - he is trouble! Don't say you weren't warned.
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 12, 2008 at 04:43 PM

I haven't been to TWC so I can't comment. I also don't trust what I read in the media.

I'm sure that if this story had any truth to it then the lady involved would have made a complaint of assault to the police and the person you speak of would have been the subject of criminal charges.

If TWC was as bad as the few people say, then why is this resort still in business?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 18, 2007 at 02:46 PM

Yes,I've read the letters in the past two issues of TAN and one on the resort's site. He goes to a lot of trouble to belittle a Canadian guest.

This guy sounds like Basil FAWLTY on roids. He should have been charged and a question of fitness re his liquor licence submitted.

I was thinking of taking my fiancee there for Valentines week in 2008 and buying her the nudist symbol charm which is only available in OZ from this resort, but not anymore.

I agree, keep away

Cheers, Pete
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 01, 2007 at 10:28 PM

I also read that in TAN. I also wonder if people leave themselves open to legal action by openly and publicly telling others to stay away. I wouldn't be so bold actually.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 01, 2007 at 01:38 PM

Thanks for the heads-up gymnoboy:-)
Follow - email me when people comment