Expanding Nude Rec Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 01, 2010 at 12:54 PM

One way we can expand Nude rec is the following for those who have a business it can help even more:

Nude Catering for nude events.

Nude tour guides

Nude jungle Eco reserves in Mexico, Brazil.

Nude Eco tours.

More nude cruises.

Mr, Miss, Ms NUDE WORLD pagent.

Nude pool services.

Nude tours worldwide.

Nude yacht, boat chartering worldwide.

Aussie Nude olympic Games.

matching newbie nudists to active nudists worldwide.

Games for ice breaking for single nudists.

Mr, Miss, Ms NUDE SINGLE pagent.

Revive Nudes a Poppin from the US.

For those who have any abiove business & is a nudist is the best Way to expand Nude rec.

Hope this helps.

• 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 15, 2010 at 04:05 PM

You got some great ideas there.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 04, 2010 at 06:07 PM

To answer the question of the martial arts aspect of doing it naked. I work out at the karate school i go to well after hours (have a key) and i tend to do it naked and have had people join me. its really no different then doing anything else naked. You are aware of the state of things and adjust accordingly. One thing i do wish though... is we had a Nude Resort/recreation/beach/What ever here in south dakota. even more West river near Rapid City.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2010 at 09:18 AM

wondering.. in the martial arts.. how does one keep one's genitals out of the way .. not trying to be funny.. but i guess it would seem odd to be confronted with a erect or flopping penis during class.. not as in staring, but how does one prevent damage to themselves as they go through the motions, etc..
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 01, 2010 at 04:55 PM

Hello I am Stephen a third degree black belt in kenpo karate. Several organiztions offer a woman's program for their members and it is time that we nudist have one too alsong with the general classes for adults and kids class. I am lookin for candidates to become assistant instructors women and men for upcomming programs. I am NOT charging tuition for candidates to become Asst. Instructors. Plenty of benefits post employment including profit sharing please contact me
Follow - email me when people comment