Thank yous -blind dating Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 13, 2008 at 10:42 PM

It would be lovely ,after you meet on a blind date, if a thank you note be emailed (and/or feedback) about your date. Even if you wished you were the blind one! and your date is not what you are seeking I believe it is polite to thank them for their time. It may seem like an old-fashioned idea but everyone's time is valuable commodity.
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2010 at 12:08 PM

Blind dates any dates this world has gotten socially inept. Companies do not respond to resumes people dont thank one another.  Children are aloud to point and talk about people who are different. I have had the date thing happen more than once.  In this day and age there is no excuse with all the ways of communicating to just say I don't think we were suited but thank you for your time to anyways.  Its simple and shows manners at least.

• View author's info Posted on May 25, 2010 at 06:08 AM

Yes, a blind date that offers unbiased review of what happened..lol. Have been on a few of those where the topic went from funny to not so funny.. like when chatting about meeting someone who had given up a child out of wedlock, and progressed to something funny, which was the timing the new date chose to tell me she had done the same thing.. given up a child when she was young.. Some thing that seems better suited for knowing each other better before dropping that one..
  • View author's info Posted on May 25, 2010 at 12:06 AM

well, dave brown butt we will have to go on that long awaited date! Bout time hey.. how will we organise it?
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 25, 2009 at 03:31 PM

Quoting carocharisma:

It would be lovely ,after you meet on a blind date, if a thank you note be emailed (and/or feedback) about your date. Even if you wished you were the blind one! and your date is not what you are seeking I believe it is polite to thank them for their time. It may seem like an old-fashioned idea but everyone's time is valuable commodity.

Well, FIRST I'd have to be dating...and that ain't happened EVER. LMFAO
    But you do make a good point, though.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 24, 2009 at 07:32 PM

i would certainly be sending you a thank you note after our date,and it won't be a blind one either, both our eyes will be working well,oh, and politeness doesn't cost a thing.see ya sweety.
Follow - email me when people comment