Body Piercings ? Entertainment and Hobbies Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 07, 2007 at 06:27 AM

• 25Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 19, 2011 at 01:31 AM

I have always wanted an "amplung" not sure if thats the right word.But never had the guts to get it..........and still don't have the guts
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 13, 2011 at 03:37 PM

I would have to say as a tattoo artist and body piercer that everyone will have different opinions about the matter. 

• View author's info Posted on Aug 02, 2009 at 04:45 PM

i have to agree.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 26, 2008 at 01:36 PM

where do you have them simple female?:-)
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 06, 2007 at 12:59 AM

I have to agree with i2gobare. We are all individuals. Everybody gets wrapped up in "should we do this" or "should we do that". Whether you be nudist, naturist, swinging nudist, with peircings, without peircings......whatever pulls your chain, good on you, go for it, be who you are but the key words are...as long as it doesnt hurt anyone. I dont see anyone having peircings hurts anybody.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 19, 2007 at 10:40 PM

yea i agree with you simple female piercings look great on women!gonna show us yours?
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 01, 2007 at 05:16 AM

Just the response I expected.
    I apologize to all the decent, sensible, educated, tolerant,etc people on this site who have to put up with yet another inane comment from da godfather. He is not representative of males in Australia. In fact I suspect he is not even representative of anyone anywhere.
    Yes you can have an opinion and express it. But if you have a problem with a particular person or group of people take it up with them privately and not attack everyone who posts a comment here.
    After all this is an open forum. If you can't handle the critism get out of the kitchen.
    Your behaviour borders on discrimination and if your comments were displayed anywhere else, well they have rules that forbid such, so it wouldn't happen.
    This site also has rules but self regulation seems to be the norm here or rather lack of.
    If you can't see what you are doing is wrong and that you are an huge embarrassment to yourself then that speaks volumes.
    Oh and I don't make threats only promises.
    "Look ma, NO SPELLCHECK!"
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 28, 2007 at 03:19 AM

This whole argument about free speech is going a bit far. You might have the right to say what you want but you don't have the right to insult others.
    That's called intolerance.
    Clean up your act or find yourself booted off this site. You are an embarrassment to yourself as well as other open minded people on this site.
    And for the record, I am not gay, nor do I have any piercings, tattoos and I am not shaved.
    And I wrote all this without the need for spellcheck!
    A closer look at your pic reveals an hypocrite!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 27, 2007 at 02:12 PM

Mr Mafia,
    "the whole world is hearing me out" you say, but I get the impression you just love the sound of your own voice.
    We can all say something on here, but saying something interesting or intelligent that people want to read is totally different.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 22, 2007 at 12:43 AM

Hands up anyone who is unclear of GFM's personal opinions.
    You see, I'm all for free speech, and especcialy like to hear from people with a differing point of view, because that's how i learn things, but, I'm not learning a lot from the ad infinitum offensive rantings I'm seeing here.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2007 at 08:33 PM

Wow... I always said the best thing about being a nudist was that people were so much more open and nonjudgemental... lol, i need to rethink that one after reading these responses...

My thoughts on that subject are... this is your body, the beach is there for everyone to enjoy fully. As long as what you are doing there is not harmful to another, you should go to the beach piercings and all.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2007 at 04:34 PM

Hiya guys, It's good to see that the art of genteel conversation is still alive and well!
    I used to have a dirty great slab of metal through my knob end (and regret taking it out). I don't think that what I do with my own body should be of concern to any one else but me.
    GFM, for your own good, Shut up!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 19, 2007 at 02:20 PM

Mr Mafia you are a funny guy.
    You continue to be offensive and rude at every opportunity. You are the one that starts with the offensive remarks and then you seem surprised by the response.
    My last response to you mate, sure people have better things to read about then what I have to say to you.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2007 at 01:45 PM

Hey GFM is on a roll.
    Guess we all can look up to his perfection as a parent and authority on being nude with others.
    Get it straight assHat not all people that are pierced below the neck are
    Deviants. You started the name calling. I was asking for opinions. A simple "I don't think it is right" would have been nice. So if body piercing is for sexual gratification what about shaving pubic hair ?
    I noticed you have a lack of it. How do you explain that to your kids. Or is one OK and the other perverted in your mind.
    Tag your it. Your snappy come back should be good.
    To the others sorry to sound off. Oh and Like the other guy said about cock rings. I agree that is a bit much in a place where any children maybe.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2007 at 01:28 PM

A serious question about "Body" piercings .
    What is you take on a nude adult with body piercings at a nude beach. Family style or No children style ?
    I'm pierced nipps, frenum and ballz. I have been to both with out a problem. Although at the Family style I'm more discreet and try not to walk about near children.
    At the adult style spots it is a different matter
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 15, 2007 at 02:15 PM

Mr Mafia, so as not to mis-quote you let me cut and paste your exact words.
    "You people who get body piercing are just sexual deviates,there is no legit reason to have it done but only for sexual gratification or acknowledgment."
    So what part am I taking out of context here? and what the fuck is it to do with you if somone wants to get pierced for sexual gratification, who are you to judge anyway?
    Maybe you get some sexual gratification yourself from posting offensive remarks, who knows I am just voicing my personal opinion.
    Oh and what is a gay sook?
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2007 at 12:03 AM

I am a family man bringing my kids up as naturalists, and would not think twice of any piercings. If my kids were to ask about it, I would simply explain that it was like any other piercing on the body, would you not do the same to your children. There is no Mis-truth in this.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 11, 2007 at 12:37 AM

If you browse through a number of the Mafia mans comments you quickly notice he has nothing much nice to say to anyone.
    And if someone chooses to have a piercing (or two) for sexual gratification so what! that does not make you a bad person, just in touch with their body.
    I think Mr Mafia would be far happier in a communist country.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 10, 2007 at 01:50 PM

Godfathersmafia write:
    You people who get body piercing are just sexual deviates,there is no legit reason to have it done but only for sexual gratification or acknowledgment.

Re:
    Comming from a Divorced guy that like to look at naked children. Talk about a Deviate.
Follow - email me when people comment