How young were you? First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 09, 2011 at 10:30 PM

How young were you when you went nude?

My first memory being nude was about 10. My best friend lived on acerage, all bush. He and I would many times wonder the bush nude for hours. I just loved it.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 134Comments

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Feb 11, 2018 at 04:02 AM

I was 14 years old. The family use to go down to La Jolla Shores Beach and I had heard the stories of the nude beach between La Jolla and Torrey Pines. One summer some friends and I decided to go check it out. The beach was basically clothing-optional and we decide to be a herd of Looky Loos. I was hooked. I instantly recognized the true picture of freedom. I believe I was able to keep this news from my mother, but then again I never know with her. I started spending all my beach time at Black's and this has continued on up to the present. I visited many nude beaches and public areas all around the world. But Black's will always be where it all began for me

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Jan 19, 2018 at 06:10 PM

Nudist since birth, my daughter allso.

Members Only

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Jan 19, 2018 at 12:10 PM

was 16 and wanted a swim, no one around so striped off and swam..... one of the best decisions of my life :)

• View author's info Posted on Jan 19, 2018 at 03:30 AM

I was 17 while serving in Germany

• View author's info Posted on Jan 18, 2018 at 11:38 AM

all my life

• View author's info Posted on Jan 11, 2018 at 03:07 PM

Sure, bring it on.  I'll answer any Q

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 04, 2018 at 10:49 AM

i think i was about 12, i had gone to a local secluded beach with my elder cousin & his new wife, having no trunks my cousins wife said just strip down to you underwear no one can see anything, anyway we all did this. after a while i was pleasantly shocked when she removed her bra & panties, she convinced me to remove my trunks & then commented on my tiny cock, it upset me, but in what seemed no time i started getting hard,(i could'nt stop staring at her naked body), it was at this point she asked if i,d ever had a girl give me a helping hand, embarrassed i said no, she then asked my cousin if she could give me a hand job, i still recall now it was over in seconds as i had been feeling myself cumming just looking at her naked body. it was only years later after lots of hand & oral off her that i found out it was a set up, my cousin had told her i was very shy & did,nt have a lot of friends.  that said i should have realised at the time as i was the only family member that ever spent the night in their home or visited any beaches with them.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2018 at 11:58 AM

I don't really count my "first" experience as my first...as I went with my Cub Scout Pack at someone's cottage for a summer weekend.  After earning our swimming and scuba badge, we were told to strip and shower outside, dry off and then come inside.  So our two "Den Mothers" were leading the showers and cleanup, so all 12 of us 4th grade boys were naked for about 15 minutes or so.  The moms got an eyefull but nothing really happened during or after the showers.

However, when I was 16, I worked at a bible camp for the summer. I was in High School, so i had regular maintenance duties, bathroom, yard work, painting, etc. The councilors were all college aged.  The kids (campers) left Friday around 8pm.  Then around 11pm on Friday and Saturday nights, there would be a group of the staff going skinny dipping.  Sometimes the group was only 4-6, other times it was a full 30 people.  Imagine a 16 year boy swimming with some high school females but a lot of college coeds.  Every now and then we did exhibitionist shows on the peer for all to see (there was always someone who didn't swim and who had flashlights).  There was some playing so touching body parts happened, but nothing sexual.  That was my introduction into nudism.  From there I've been to several nudist spots and converted wife wife (and several other friends).  Summer of 1983 was a great summer. 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 31, 2017 at 04:09 AM

I was 12 when I first started going naked.  I had forgotten my swim suit when we went to a beach.  I decided that I did not care I wanted to swim so I went naked.  Stayed naked allday.  that was the start.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 30, 2017 at 06:33 AM

My first nudist experience was with my friend at the age of 11. We were coming back from the beach in his mother’s car and our swimsuits wet wet. She told us to take them off and gave us towels to cover up. We were naked for the ride home and we both got erections. He commented on my foreskin because he was cut and I wasn’t. After that incident, whenever we had sleepovers we would get naked at night and look at each other’s dicks. We eventually started touching each other and masturbating in front of each other. It got more fun when we reached the age when we ejaculated too. He moved away after a few years and we lost touch. 

• View author's info Posted on Nov 04, 2017 at 03:01 AM

i  was 10 at school we had to go to swimming pool nude boys girls

• View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2017 at 10:32 PM

Quoting adrianmac:

How young were you when you went nude?

My first memory being nude was about 10. My best friend lived on acerage, all bush. He and I would many times wonder the bush nude for hours. I just loved it.

WOW

• View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2017 at 10:18 PM

this was me getting nude AT THE AGE 8

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 02, 2017 at 11:39 AM

Since the age of 12...I was always roaming around the house fully nude while my family were all at work!!!

• View author's info Posted on Jul 30, 2017 at 08:18 AM

I don't know really. My mum has pictures of me nude on the beach as a toddler, and at boarding school there was very little privacy so seeing people in, and being, naked or in various states of undress was just a part of life. It only really became a conscious choice in my mid 20s I suppose.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 10, 2017 at 05:53 AM

I was 11 and my sisters and i were made to bathe together by our babysitter. we had to undress in front of each other and get in the bath. I was in dread until i was nude and then it just felt great! After that whenever she baby sat we were allowed to be naked. One night she joined us and I saw my first nake woman. It had the usual effect and she was very understandin and explained tomy sisters why it happens and that they should take it as a compliment. She also explained to me that it wasn't okay in public and to enure that it didnt happen easily that I could masturbate in my room. I didnt need telling twice and since then have often done so to prevent unecessary embarrasment for others.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 26, 2017 at 12:40 AM

I discovered my dad's nudist magazines he had hidden in the garage. I also remember him making crude jokes about the nudist camp that was over in the next county. Sooo, when the time came, I stripped down at home and tried it out about the time I was 10-12. Moved out on my own at 19, found a nudist camp to go and it's been a way of life for about thew last 45 years.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 16, 2017 at 10:02 PM

I was 21 the first time that I went nude , it was at a clothing optional beach.

I got an erection almost emediately , but it subsided after 10 minutes and then I started to love the way it felt to be so free :) after that I loved being naked especially with friends, when possible and practicle.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 26, 2016 at 10:37 AM

Since I was 12, stumbled across a naturist beach.