what's the most daring place you have been naked? First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 01, 2012 at 02:16 PM

just wondering what are some of the most daring places you have been naked and were you by your self or with others.
  • 99Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 18, 2017 at 06:35 AM

I would have to say moving at a steady 70mph on the Pennsylvania Turnpike lol.    I was on my way home from Pittsburgh and decided at 3am to drive the last 2 hours home naked.   I loved it sunroof open, windows down,  and music LOUD!! :D

• View author's info Premium Posted on Oct 01, 2017 at 12:54 AM

My first time to visit a nude beach was my best time to live free.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 25, 2017 at 10:46 AM

I drove 600 miles cross-country once...naked but at night.  Put on shorts and a t-shirt only when I stopped for gas.  I just wanted to see what it would be like!

I was hiking in a national park once when a thunderstorm broke out.  I was quickly drenched, and being that I was far from my car and no one else was around, I decided that I'd be better off just running the rest of the way naked.  So I bundled up my clothes and tied them behind my back.  The feeling was actually quite exhilarating!

I think it's ok to push the envelope sometimes and enjoy nudity in a variety of different ways.  While at the same time taking adequate precautions to not get "caught."

• View author's info Posted on Sep 22, 2016 at 05:30 PM

My wife & I have been nude with my sis-in-law & her husband in their pool or our hot tub.  The bravest thing we did at first, was drive home nude from their house that we have done 3 times. We did obey speed limits.    LOL   Now we live out in the country & have gotten into the car & cruised around the countryside nude after dark several times. Again, obeing all traffic laws.   It feels so relaxing & does add some sexual reactions. :)

• View author's info Posted on Feb 12, 2016 at 11:16 AM

The only actually daring things I have done was a time or 2 taken out the trash in the nude.  My trash can sits beside my front door I did it at night with all the lights in my house and my porch light out.  The only light was from a street light down the block.  The only other thing I have ever done was to have sex with my first wife on our honeymoon without closing the tent flap.  And I have driven around a time or 2 with my pants pulled down.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 01, 2016 at 04:41 AM

nudes-a-poppin

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 31, 2016 at 10:23 AM

Running round an entire block at 11pm. And down high street. 

• View author's info Posted on Jan 31, 2016 at 03:16 AM

In my local park on a lovely Summers day. I tried to pick what I thought was a quiet woodland spot a bit off the beaten track, but close enough to people for a bit of a thrill, shame on me I know  lol

Unfortunately or fortunately, depending how you see it, one guy decided he'd try out the area I'd picked and basically caught me fully nude. Thankfully he just stood and watched for a moment, then walked off.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2016 at 04:02 PM

Riding my Harley, with a girl friend wearing only boots and a doo rag down a major north/south interstate at 3:00 in the morning.  The bike has a 200 mile range so we'd go @ 90 miles in some direction and then turn around and come back.

We finally figured if we wore chaps and vests, we could actually stop and fill with gas.  The security cameras shouldn't see too much if we're careful.

By the way chaps are crotchless and there's no butt and the vests of course don't have to be closed unless you want.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 26, 2016 at 03:03 PM

Driving down the highway or at work around the planes I work on.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 26, 2016 at 02:50 PM

Going nude on a beach in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Verry hot and went for a swim

Almost got spoted by the Saudi police but stayed in the sea until they passed by.

To go nude in Saudi Arabia is a very serious crime

• View author's info Posted on Jan 25, 2016 at 04:00 PM

I enjoy walking thru the woods & down the road of a local lake.  I have been spotted lots of time one guy warned me od a park ranger in the area

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 20, 2016 at 12:43 PM

Streaking up and Down and around my block that's about 3-4 miles long and My neighbor is a Sargeant and Her Wife/partner is a community service officer and I even past her house 2 or 3 times of course there would be times where I would have to duck down out of sight as cars would pass by once in a while this was in the summer at about 11-12 at night 

• View author's info Posted on Nov 29, 2015 at 05:22 AM

The most daring for me was driving from st. louis to Dallas nude. I had to put cutoffs on to get gas but that was it.

the rest nude. It was thru the night so easier.

Also once I was having marital problems so I took off with my huskyand got to my land near angelina state forest.

I took off my clothes we put our packs on and went as far as we could that day thru. angelina. naked all the way.

lots of scratches but a blast. Felt better too.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2015 at 01:15 PM

I lost a bet so I had to streak through my neighborhood at 3 am.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 19, 2015 at 10:33 AM

Often walk nude in local woods. Have been joined by others.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 17, 2015 at 07:45 PM

I am often naked on my ponton boat. The lake where I keep this boat is pretty crowded, but I try to find discrete spots to anchor. Never had problems so far.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 09, 2015 at 04:15 AM

One time I was totally nude on stage in the auditorium at the elementary school I was attending at the time, with the foot lights on. It was fun. That was many decades ago though.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 06, 2015 at 09:52 PM

most daring places do this is that I have ever done was on my own doorstep I have the door open I want to take a picture of myself as the window next door as I didn't know whether anybody was actually at the window quote after the ladies at the kitchen is she was he would sell me a funny angle of my door anybody because of work around that Connor I took a chance it took me about a good in it to get my hands on the camera to take a picture of myself just for that picture I took a big chance it's on my own doorstepto be honest with you I would like to get car have enjoyed it email about 20 years of age I actually like to do this from now on like the idea of that explains it least once a day it's great makes me feel alive the idea of it.already have it maybe not the most daring she was a little bit dangerous.so if I don't like to do as a joist on the patio doors in the mornings open up the curtains and I stand there naked completely but I can see through the windows and the other side and all these people in there and they must be catching a good form of me every now and then enjoy it as I relax and think they don't know that I don't know they can see me enjoy to show myself off I like it I like being naked I think it's great I love it the best thing in the world I like being naked in front of women I like women who are taught about the naked I would like to find a lady who enjoys having daring naked fun like to enjoy outdoor sex with their Ringway actually enjoy the idea especially the NHS will be getting Kart having sex on purpose.I really do want to do that any ladies interested in having sex outside being dangerous with it it's only looking at us it's something that I really want to do I really want to enjoy the lady who enjoys it about 2 hours so get caught naked hair fantasising want to do this came the nature lists so You Think You Can Dance of the lady taking pictures of me and join myself sexually playing in myself only going Philip and I wait and I know this too young ladies you were going to work around the corner naked see me and I can't wait to see you need to this year open minded good fun I really look at then you look at me say enjoy love you and I love it stops me Myself and I beauty sleep honey my girls are making me getting horny so you like my little story enjoyed it was a minute on my doorstep a very good chance of doing it the lady next door I was in the kitchen as somebody was an extremely good chance of the dates and it's so you could work past

Follow - email me when people comment