It is OK to look at you Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 05, 2006 at 09:13 AM

I am always curious about what does nudist people think if it is OK for them to be seen closely when we are socializing naked. I notice that some people give a very welcome smile but others just avoid eye contact
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 18, 2017 at 02:27 PM

IMHO  People will stare if they like what they see

• View author's info Posted on Sep 15, 2017 at 04:43 PM

I dont mind people looking at me when Im nude, in fact the more the better, as it makes the experience all that more rewarding.  If the other person is also nude then there is absolutely nothing to get embarrassed about, as you know they also enjoy being free.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 11, 2017 at 10:09 AM

Looking is perfectly normal- staring is not. 

What I have found is nudists are a lot more accepting of a person's physical appearance- all accepting!

I love going to clothing op camp grounds- sometimes most of the people are naked but sometimes the majority are textiled- makes no difference to me- I am naked regardless. 

• View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2017 at 12:44 PM

I think that understanding that people WILL look at you, and accepting it, is necessary for really being comfortable and confident as a nudist.

Looking is just human nature.  Some people make it a point to only make eye contact or none at all.  That's difficult in a close settting like the nudist club or resort where people are constantly interacting.

If I'm talking to someone facing them standing up, while they are sitting down, I don't expect them to keep eye contact at all times.  That would be hard, and unnatural.  And vice-versa.

Not having hang-ups about what the other peson is looking at, and vice-versa, just maked nudist interaction much more natural and comfortable.

• View author's info Posted on May 31, 2006 at 08:03 PM

I'm sure nudists vary as much as anyone else in the ways they look or don't look at one another. There was a study at Florida University that concluded that nudists look (and judge) just as much as people with clothes on. I can't quote the URL here or I'll be struck off!

Personally I know I look at other people a good deal, and enjoy the experience of even that fleeting connection. I'm quite happy for them to look at me, come to that, if they've got nothing better to look at ! !
    Nicholas

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 29, 2006 at 12:46 AM

I usually would look ppl in the eyes as we pass by. But I have noticed some ppl look away as well. I don't really understand why

In my opinion it should be okay to look people in the eyes though
  • View author's info Posted on May 17, 2006 at 03:44 PM

Look at me I will look at you without judgeing I promise... if your cute I might flirt alittle otherwise I am friendly open and causious alittle, being a single woman Hope u understand don't be rude no one likes a rude person... lets get together to stare at each other lol
Follow - email me when people comment