Real naturist friends Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Jul 10, 2005 at 03:48 AM

• 56Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 18, 2009 at 04:56 PM

Quoting bjohn35:

ohio here love to be nude and just nude looking for other nude friends

Shenandoah Valley in VA here, bjohn35. Post pics so I'd know what you two look like.
    Meanwhile...

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 15, 2006 at 11:51 AM

I have discovered this lifestyle about 4-5 years ago. I mainly am interested in THE TAN....plus, now that I'm almost 50 I find the sun's warmth good for the ol' bones too.

Everybody's got a quirk or two about them....that's normal stuff. I tell my friends that "once you get past the wow factor, being nude is just way cool/comfortable". No doubts about that & ain't no goin' back, right folks?
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 18, 2006 at 10:04 PM

I have been a nudist for YEARS...since the late n70's, and I have met some WONDERFUL other nudists...both male and female, but straight, and bisexul.
    I am straight, but enjoy the company of anyone, who like myself, REALLY ENJOYS the lifestyle.
    I would LOVE to hear from other nudists, that are TRUELY interested in meeting a REAL nudist, who HATES to wear clothes!...LOL!
    Wouldn't life be SO much better, if EVERYONE could be comfortable being naked?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 13, 2006 at 04:00 AM

Glad you had a nice time n/g and to meet a real gentleman as well! personality above all else the rest is easy.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 06, 2006 at 03:13 PM

Hi Everyone, we just wanted to share our experience with nudism and friendship. First, our experience has been that this site is not being used properly by some members. When we joined we expected to see nudists looking for other nudist friends, whether for friendship or relationships. (By the way, we are just looking for friends.) What we found were a majority of perverts and exhibitionists instead. Since then we are noticing that it is not as bad as it used to be so fortunately I think they are cracking down on people. Yet still, even though we stated clearly in our profile that we are not swingers we still hear from those looking for sex. Most true nudists are nude because they feel more comfortable nude, not because they want to flaunt their body or relive their teen years by skinnydipping and protesting. We believe that a true nudist is not looking for publicity, does not want to offend anyone and takes special care to keep their nudity out of the public eye. We say this because as long as religion exists, people will be offended and we don't want to push our nudity on anyone just as we don't want people's religion pushed on us.. That is why we are grateful for nudist resorts, we get to get outside in the fresh air amongst others that are not offended by our nudity. Nudism is not about sex, exhibitionism or reliving the 60's. Although a nudist may enjoy sex, exhibitionism and reliving the 60's, they should be careful not to ruin it for the rest of us who prefer to be nude for the pure comfort of it. We are nude for our own feeling of well-being and comfort, not for those around us to gawk at........ Also, we tried doing the long distance thing with people but it saddens us that we are so far apart. What we need are friends nearby so we can be comfortable while having friends over or going over to our friends. In closing, we tried our local clubs and you have to be careful because one bad seed ruins the club's reputation and yours!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 30, 2006 at 03:28 AM

Things do slowly change over time. For some reason people appear to get bored and move on. I hope not to become one of these, for me a friendship is built up over time, this may be instantaneous or it may take a while. There are some nice and genuine people and if friendship is what you are truly after then trust others as you trust yourself and build your character over time. I hope to allow people to know me in this manner because people who like my ways will share interests.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2006 at 01:41 AM

Hi i find it hard to chat on here as most think ur after sex.
    When as someone fairly new to nudism i'm just trying to find my way.

wILL
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 06, 2006 at 04:40 AM

Ian,

You bring up many good points. I think a few short years ago when the internet (and chatting) was new for most people, people from all over the world would flock to their computers to chat. Nowadays, the internet is old news and many people have left to pursue other things in life. From what I gather reading the posts here, maby a couple of people have met in person but the vast majority do not. Heck, as you say, the vast majority don't reply to winks, email, chat, or post anything in this forum. If people are not interested or able to communicate, then you can be certain that even if you met in person, life with a person who can not communicate or share anything would get very boring very fast.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 01, 2006 at 01:56 AM

Let me speak out loud for a minute and please do not take offense.

Given the overwhelming majority of people on this site are from the USA and given the overwhelming majority of people on this site, even in this forum, won't talk to others much less anyone from O/S are we to gather that Americans are as introverted, self centered and self interested as it would appear elsewhere? Those of us who live in the rest of the world are fed a constant diet of US TV programs and movies and as a result probably know more of the US than many who live there.

You would think that given the opportunity to converse with someone from another country that a t least has a common interest most people would jump a t it. But no!

Why the hell are we on this site if all we do is make comments and fruitless attempts to meet others. Is it really just for people who like to watch? For those who insist on seeing a photo it must be.

I have winked many and had a few winks back but only a few have made the effort to take it further. Even some women who have shown interest can't even use their nouse to find a way of kontacting me even though they are also non-financial members.

Talk about frustrating!
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 28, 2006 at 04:57 AM

Tanrambler,

Funny you should mention that about income requests. There is also other information that really has nothing to do with finding nudist friends. The common and recurring comment made in many threads here can be summarized as follows: There are many, many people registered for this site. A certain small percentage of those are active members. Of those active members, many come for reasons other then finding and getting to know other nudists for friendships or dating. This leaves a very small group of people who are here for the purpose of getting to know and perhaps eventually meeting other nudists in person. If you spend time here in the forums, you will find that the same small group of people post and from this small group you can get to know a few over time and make genuine friends.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 25, 2006 at 08:29 AM

"ask me to reply" I have a few of those on my profile. I think it's odd to have your income listed to find nudist friends. we should be able to opt out if we don't want to include the information, because if anyone does ask me to reply re: my finances it won't be a dollar amount that they receive.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 20, 2006 at 07:12 AM

Ian,

So true what you said. There are only a few who are contributing to this forum. I am not sure if anyone chats on instant m-essenger as I am not a member here and so far am not very encouraged to become one. From what I gather most are ignored here and I don't really see the point of becomming a member to be able to spend time writing nice e-mails only to never receive a response of any kind. Maby over time this will change.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 19, 2006 at 06:12 AM

Like I have said elsewhere before, "thousands of profiles" but only ever 25 a t best on-line a t once?
    More than half the matched profiles I got appear to be manufactured - short on detail and what detail there is seems to be repeated. You need to sort the wheat from the chaff. If the profile is incomplete or if the details don't gel forget it. As soon as I see "ask me to describe" either themselves or whom they seek, I'm gone.
    If they can't be bothered to do that what hope have you got of getting a reply even to a wink? Hell, I can't even get people to chat in these forums. No-one interested in what is going on down-under? Most people here just winge about how hard it is to con tact others but don't open up conversations with each other. There is no way I will be handing over my hard-earned for this service and if those who show any interest can't use their imagination then they can't be that serious.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2006 at 04:43 AM

I think that this site could use a good 'clean out'. There seems to be many profiles that have either never been active or have not been active for a very long time. It may help to advertise this site by having tons of profiles, but unless you are a member you can't see how many have been active with the last month. Any profile not active for three months or more should be removed.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 22, 2005 at 06:29 AM

I am one of the true/good naturists too, and would enjoy meeting a true/good female naturist in my area who would like to get together for some friendship and possibly more. If you are out there please let me know.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2005 at 04:28 AM

Hi Mimi i too think the same as you and many other i have just joined this sitend am happy to chat online to ppl i dont view this as a place to meet sexual parteners.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 03, 2005 at 01:37 AM

Hi
    JNCwales
    Have you thought of going to a swim night in Llantaranham, Cwmbran every saturday night 6 to 9pm. not only swim but Sauna and Badmington and a good chat as well.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 02, 2005 at 06:06 PM

Hey Steve, I recently joined this site. I'm a straight guy but I used my first name with age as my handle. Either some of the guys think I am a gal or they are gay. Oh well, I have been to two beaches out here in Southern California and liked the freedom. But Black's Beach, San Diego, in late afternoon, the guys come down off the cliff with their benoculars to get a closer look. I grew up in the country where we sometimes just skinny dipped cause we didn't happen to have suits with us. One time I got stuck on the wrong side of the river (rapids) expecting Girl Guides to come around the corner in their canoes. That would have been interesting. Do you think they would have blushed? I like escaping the trappings of my clothing. Just as long as it doesn't get too cold.
    Hey Steve, I recently joined this site. I'm a straight guy but I used my first name with age as my handle. Either some of the guys think I am a gal or they are gay. Oh well, I have been to two beaches out here in Southern California and liked the freedom. But Black's Beach, San Diego, in late afternoon, the guys come down off the cliff with their benoculars to get a closer look. I grew up in the country where we sometimes just skinny dipped cause we didn't happen to have suits with us. One time I got stuck on the wrong side of the river (rapids) expecting Girl Guides to come around the corner in their canoes. That would have been interesting. Do you think they would have blushed? I like escaping the trappings of my clothing. Just as long as it doesn't get too cold.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 13, 2005 at 05:48 AM

This thread has confused me. The whole point of this site is to enable others to communicate with you. Just because you dont like their age or persuasion is not cause for complaint. I've chatted to many straight and gay guys plus two women, where are they all?, and never once was s e x mentioned. In my opinion, it takes two to tango !
Follow - email me when people comment