Can age Matter Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 24, 2006 at 09:16 AM

Can age matter, I am a male, 51 going on 52 in September, a little overweight but losing it slowly, I have winked women and men to try andmake friends, and maybe learn a bit more about how I can start joining clubs, so far I have had 1 wink in return, from a lady in Brazil, I can talk to her over the net sure, but, to actually meet new friends in my own country would be great, I find that for a woman it is easier to make friends than for males of the same age, especially when you reach 50+, what do you say?

Members Only

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 15, 2007 at 03:29 PM

Howdy Dave! Another bumping-a-post-after-a-year from a new guy.

I chat with everyone, so if you ever see me online, feel free!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 30, 2006 at 10:39 AM

I find age is less of an issue among naturists and nudists, perhaps because they see people as they really are and quickly realise that age is not necessarily the determining factor in attraction. I'm 53 and have friends (including friends with benefits) ranging in age from 27 to 56.

A bigger problem I think, is that women who embrace a naked lifestyle can get overwhelmed with male attention, so they tend to hide more both online and offline. This problem will remain until nudity becomes legal and acceptable across society, as it is and always was in the nations of the old Soviet Union.

Ha! Remember when we were told constantly that people in communist countries weren't free like us? Well, it was never illegal to walk naked down a street in the eastern bloc countries. The propaganda merchants forgot to mention that.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 28, 2006 at 07:19 AM

Hello Dave, well I'm 63 and still active with the friends I've made on this site, I'm an ugly old Sod but with I think a fairly good body for my age.
    I think putting photos on my profile helps and they make people see me for what I am then they can contact me having seen me naked.
    Try some photos Dave then I know the winks will come in.
    Age does NOT matter!
    Sid in Hastings.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment