Has anyone ever been able to really.... Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 15, 2005 at 06:04 PM

Has anyone ever been able to really get hooked up with anyone else using this site? I am a good looking guy looking for a woman to go with me to some of the fine nudist resorts in SE Michigan. I have sent out dozens of e-mails to females and never once had a reply from any of them. Has anyone else experienced this? I am a paying member that is going to let my membership expire because as far as I can tell this site is mostly for Gays to hook up. I have had several Gays e-mail me and wink me and look over my profile, but never any hetero-females.
  • 25Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 26, 2009 at 05:07 PM

Quoting blonde_heat:

I have done OK on this site so far, but maybe it's easier for a woman to hook up with partners. So far so good to me!

Me, I have gold status until April...and STILL can't get females to wink me. (I have gotten ONE e-mail, though, from a woman. Married, but WOW, what a body!!! LMFAO)
    Still, the original poster makes a point. WHAT sets off the gaydar on here for us guys?? Every day I have to do a "daily deletion" here, because guys leave info.
    THIS can't be turning guys on:

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 14, 2005 at 10:23 PM

I don't want to sound like preacher,but if you take some time and be honest,good things will happen for you.(and this is from someone who hasn't had a wink yet)I'm here for all the good hearted people out there.Let's get naked and have some fun!!
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 14, 2005 at 07:09 AM

If you ever do knock on my door naked, you will be welcomed with open arms!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 19, 2005 at 10:57 AM

Naturegirl, If you come to Missouri, you can knock on my door anytime!!!!
    Naturegirl, If you come to Missouri, you can knock on my door anytime!!!!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 25, 2005 at 06:11 AM

hey well speakin from personal experience this site is great and i've met some great people on here both male and female - and buddy as 'chasepgh' says if you dont want gay or bi guys hit on you say so in ur profile - most people are just being friendly
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 20, 2005 at 10:41 AM

Women getting responses is a ratio of about 300 to 1 in their favor. Those are proven marketing figures, by the way. And if she's a really cute one she will get deluged. And if you do meet someone they always live miles and miled away. It's not a matter of "faint heart never won fair lady" it's a matter of availability and percentages. Thats just the way it is so guys, don't hold your breath. Only a precious few number of guys really get lucky.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2005 at 08:01 AM

I think it's reasonable for this site to charge. Sites like this cost money to run and they are unlikely to be able to fund a nudist site advertising. I'm not a paying member currently a paying member, but I have been in the past.

It's the best dating site for nudists and naturists that I've found and I've met up with genuine people I've contacted here.

I've got a good reply rate plus a few women have contacted me. Of course there will always be some fakes on site like this.

If you don't get any replies, maybe you're not writing the right sort of messages.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 15, 2005 at 02:49 PM

I have had the chance to chat with people from all over the world and have had lots of response. I think this site has been great thus far, an it seems to be growing in membership.

Having a photo and a profile with some personality will definitley get a response over a faceless profile that says absolutley nothing!

And to the originator of this thread, if you don't want gays talking to you, put that in your profile. I think people would rahter see that up front anyway. Especially the people who put "no preference" in their profile, but really do have one. The fact that people put so much focus on sexual orientation to me is just rediculous. You can actually make friends of different persuasions. I've made several, and there are a lot of great people on this site.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 13, 2005 at 11:21 AM

Naturegirl how did you HOOK up with them?

I have been trying to get hooked up with you here afew times.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 13, 2005 at 03:18 AM

i have been a gold member for less than a week now and i have already had quite a good response and aranged to meet one lady
    i think it really depends on what your are looking for if all you are after is sex then i think this is the wrong place for you but if you are looking to meet friends it does appear to work
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 29, 2005 at 02:59 PM

I am a non-paying member. All I get is winks asking for pics. and they are from men. Read the profile please... How can you respond even if I do put a pic up??
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 26, 2005 at 01:57 PM

Hi Have hooked up with 2 nudist already in my area... so there is hope...Not possible to tour the country yet... I have to win the lotto first then I will knock on your door, NAKED....
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 25, 2005 at 05:50 AM

i am here just for the fun of it i love going about naked home and the beach if i get a lady to chat with great if she's got webcam even better if it's the other so be it have fun

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 21, 2005 at 04:37 AM

Well i've winked a few ladies on here but no response.
    I'm not a full member but would be if i got some reponse. Plenty of viewing profile but don't know who they are because of membership.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 12, 2005 at 09:12 AM

It is definitely possible to meet people on this site. I registered as nonpaying member about a week ago with the intention of waiting to see if I got any responses before I upgraded. I have been a full member of other sites before and got limited response. In the week I have been here I had 6 people view me and 1 person favourite list me. Definitely enough to convince me to upgrade. Since upgrading less than a day ago I've had 17 people view me and 3 replies to messages I have sent. 2 of these in particular sound very positive and we are going to meet and the other may become a cyber friend. Yes half those people that viewed me were gay men but so what. I don't need to reply and I've interacted with quite a few lovely nudist women. I definitely think its worthwhile as long as you put a bit of thought into your correspondence.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 10, 2005 at 03:52 AM

Hi again, I saw a couple of your other pics, BOY! YOU"RE EVEN BETTER LOOKING IN THESE ONES!! just thought you'd enjoy the compliment. Chow!!

Masterdaddy03
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 10, 2005 at 02:01 AM

Hiya Notmodest, sorry to hear you haven't had any replies, but I can assure you that when I receive a 'wink' I always write a thank you to that person. I have met someone on this site we get on really well and he's adorable, so there's no reason it won't happen to you too, I'm sure it will. You just have to keep trying sweety. What is it they say...'a faint heart never won a fair maiden'!! Good Luck and keep smiling. Julie xx
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 08, 2005 at 10:39 AM

just started ,but would like to find some new friends,Barry
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 07, 2005 at 08:18 PM

It seems to me that the folks running this operation must be getting rich. You have to pay to send a message to me and I have to pay to read the messaage. It's like having to pay to sanil-mail a letter AND having to pay for the incomeing snail-mail, which naturally includes the monthly utilites and cable TV.
    I doubt that this will ever be posted where someone other than company employees will be able to read it, but I got it off my chest.
Follow - email me when people comment