Really Not Sure About This... Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 11, 2016 at 05:20 PM

...website. I have been here about a week and so far I am not all that impressed. Here is a look at some of the things I have noticed so far.

Most people here haven't visited in over a month. That tells me that they are bored with it. And judging by what I have seen so far I can understand why.

I understand this is a nudist site. But guys, there are 3,000,000 penises to every 1 set of boobs here. I just fail to comprehend how adding one more penis photo to the other 2,999,999 is going to impress someone of the opposite sex. Hell, most of them haven't been here in over a month anyway. And believe me when I say, posting "I want to @#$% your brains out" on their wall IS NOT a complement! I know, I know, that statement flies in the face of manhood...

I have noticed the views of men who are attracted to men to my profile. Although I don't go that way I would be flattered but honestly, if your goal is to actually find a like-minded male counterpart, you would do well to SERIOUSLY evaluate your photos! Honestly, for men who like men I would REALLY expect more. Of course my being an accomplished photographer probably doesn't help matters much. But if you REALLY want to find a match you REALLY need to use a little imagination...

In all honesty, what I see missing so far is a zest for life. It looks more like a single swinger's club looking for sex rather than looking for any kind of a relationship. I don't know if I will be here after a month. Only time will tell.

This site is what the members and the administration team make it. Are you doing your part?

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 23, 2016 at 02:46 PM

I didn't know there were message forums on here. I have been on here for 7 months now.  I look at it strictly as a dating site.  I am not into exhibiting my nudity.  I am here mainly to look for female companionship and possibly she be my wife someday.  Someone who can share my nudist lifestyle with.

I just enjoy being naked whenever I can.  The only way for me to enjoy outdoors in the nude is to go to the nudist/naturist resorts.  I also enjoy the social aspect of the lifestyle and meeting with nudists as well.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 14, 2016 at 05:36 PM

I have to agree! So far this website kinda stinks! 

• View author's info Posted on Jan 13, 2016 at 07:27 PM

Well stated! I just joined about a week ago and although I haven't paid for the better access, have come to the same conclusions here. Like most other sites, mostly fake profiles that are outdated. I'll give it another week before exiting.

Follow - email me when people comment