Genuine couple seek mature gentleman friend nude friends and more Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 02, 2013 at 02:12 AM

Hi there
    Seen your note in three locations!
    I am a 56 year old single guy who has kept fit and enjoyed naturism for many years. I particularly enjoy meeting new friends while running, hiking or sunbathing in the nude.
    Have enjoyed attending naturist venues here and in Florida.
    Have no expectations other than sharing nudist experiences with others who also have the same relaxed, outgoing attitude to life, as I do.
    Looking forward to a wonderful 2013 and especially if I can share the occasional experience with new friends. I therefore welcome your message. I am not a paid member yet so I assume we will need to communicate here. 
    Have a great time this nude year.
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 15, 2016 at 12:22 PM

we are a happily married non promiscous couple and we are looking for a genuine, mature non pushy gentleman with whom we could start to correspond and get to know each other better,it would be nice to make friends with a view to us having the occasional discrete meeting.This would entirely depend on you being the right type of person and not somebody just pretending you were.If we did find a nice, genuine friend then we could perhaps arrange the odd night away or even holiday. We are not swingers but would enjoy being close to a decent and polite naturist to share our new found interest.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 26, 2015 at 04:18 PM

be delighted tochat more- can have naked times at home here in beautiful rural cotswolds

• View author's info Posted on Jan 12, 2015 at 08:33 PM

Wish we were closer..

• View author's info Posted on Oct 18, 2014 at 12:03 AM

Hi love beiing nude when possible love to be around others whom llike the liife chat sometime

• View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2014 at 02:54 PM

hi, im new to site and not yet gold member,im ex ff from UK, NW, but i now live on my boat in France full time, dont know if your still looking for mature guy but im 59yrs, 25yrs as naturist, grown up family still in UK, and im in need of friends to share my love of naturism, get back to me if your still looking,,id be very interested and if poss you could visit me on my boat for meeting and have cruise around Lorraine region down to Strasborg area,, thanks,,hope to hear from you!!.bye

• View author's info Posted on Jan 06, 2013 at 09:08 AM

Hello, I am a single male 44. I may be interested in talking and getting to know you. I have been a nudiist for 8 years. Hope to hear from you soon
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2013 at 02:12 AM

Hi there
    Seen your note in three locations!
    I am a 56 year old single guy who has kept fit and enjoyed naturism for many years. I particularly enjoy meeting new friends while running, hiking or sunbathing in the nude.
    Have enjoyed attending naturist venues here and in Florida.
    Have no expectations other than sharing nudist experiences with others who also have the same relaxed, outgoing attitude to life, as I do.
    Looking forward to a wonderful 2013 and especially if I can share the occasional experience with new friends. I therefore welcome your message. I am not a paid member yet so I assume we will need to communicate here. 
    Have a great time this nude year.
Follow - email me when people comment