Small guys nude friends and more Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 20, 2013 at 02:23 PM

Any other guys who are small downstairs got suggestions on how to deal with public nudity and size issues?
  • 15Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2017 at 06:22 PM

my penis is also quite small, 1.5" soft, almost 4" erect. i love showing it off and am happy to be the smallest of the group. just get naked and get going man!

• View author's info Posted on Aug 28, 2013 at 12:04 AM

I am a small endowed guy and proud of what I have.  Get out there and show it all off mate. You are a good looking guy .

• View author's info Posted on Aug 22, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Don't worry about it. I have found that where I think I am small, others think its big, it's in the eye of the beholder. Just enjoy what u have and let others worry about if its big or small

• View author's info Posted on Jul 15, 2013 at 04:16 PM

Yep, nothing you can do about it, just get on and enjoy being nude :)

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 01, 2013 at 02:04 PM

I've been to a few nudist resorts, and I noticed big dicks are more rare than you think. I am only 5-6 inches erect, I used to be self concious about it, but after going I realized that small dicks are common, and nobody else there cares. Everyone is just enjoying being naked like you should be.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 20, 2013 at 03:10 PM

I have met a few men with "small" cocks over the years. Both in public and private. Non of them had issues with their size. In public they were happy to be nude as nobody judged them. I certainly didn't judge them in private. I met them singly and in couples. They were happy to share what they had and some managed to cum more than bigger men that i have known.
  • View author's info Posted on May 18, 2013 at 02:28 AM

I'm kinda what I think as small even erect. Yesterday after driving all night and drinking too much coffee I resided I was going to try the local clothing optional park on the lake which always use to give me a fear of going nude with a small pecked so I never went before yesterday.  What helped me over come the fear of going totally nude was a girl I met on a dating site though I've yet to meet her or be with her she said she was into kink and threesomes etc... We traded some pics and talked on the phone some she told me that her and her friends have house parties and everyone just strips nude.  I usually keep myself trimmed in the genital area but she told me I would feel more manly if I was clean cut,  I sent many pics to her in different stages of erectness she said that you have to learn to not be self concious. And she actully told me from the pics I'm desent sized.  Today however I had a serious shrinkage factor going on Iwas maybe maybe an inch and wasnt hanging pointing arrest out and my balls which usually hang low were shriveled up to must have been to much coffee.  I took the words of advice and encouragement this girl gave me and as soon as I was off the parking lot I striped my underwaire off and put them in my backpack and got my phone out and took a few pics of my self and others at a distance. I just did my best to not think about my size and enjoyed my self and took a bath in the lake there were three guys I asked them to have myself taken in a picture with them but they declined I wanted to send that girl pictures of me and other nudist infront of the sighn that say nude bathing clotheing optional I want to go back tommaro because my battery died hopefully I won't be as shrunk up it didn't matter what I did I would go and jerk off in the bathroom and really couldn't even get erect  but you know something I noticed is they Reilly are all and sizes 
    But to finnally get to my pointI just bit the bullete and stripped nude put my clothes and stuf in my back pack and walked the whole park I enjoyed seeing the women that were there and the sence of expressing myself and making my body availabe for others to see , and knowbody lagged or chuckeled or any thing.  If I can make it out there in the morning I want to go all day till they close
    I was really wanting to meet and join a groupthat's equally male and females
  • View author's info Posted on May 18, 2013 at 02:28 AM

I'm kinda what I think as small even erect. Yesterday after driving all night and drinking too much coffee I resided I was going to try the local clothing optional park on the lake which always use to give me a fear of going nude with a small pecked so I never went before yesterday.  What helped me over come the fear of going totally nude was a girl I met on a dating site though I've yet to meet her or be with her she said she was into kink and threesomes etc... We traded some pics and talked on the phone some she told me that her and her friends have house parties and everyone just strips nude.  I usually keep myself trimmed in the genital area but she told me I would feel more manly if I was clean cut,  I sent many pics to her in different stages of erectness she said that you have to learn to not be self concious. And she actully told me from the pics I'm desent sized.  Today however I had a serious shrinkage factor going on Iwas maybe maybe an inch and wasnt hanging pointing arrest out and my balls which usually hang low were shriveled up to must have been to much coffee.  I took the words of advice and encouragement this girl gave me and as soon as I was off the parking lot I striped my underwaire off and put them in my backpack and got my phone out and took a few pics of my self and others at a distance. I just did my best to not think about my size and enjoyed my self and took a bath in the lake there were three guys I asked them to have myself taken in a picture with them but they declined I wanted to send that girl pictures of me and other nudist infront of the sighn that say nude bathing clotheing optional I want to go back tommaro because my battery died hopefully I won't be as shrunk up it didn't matter what I did I would go and jerk off in the bathroom and really couldn't even get erect  but you know something I noticed is they Reilly are all and sizes 
    But to finnally get to my pointI just bit the bullete and stripped nude put my clothes and stuf in my back pack and walked the whole park I enjoyed seeing the women that were there and the sence of expressing myself and making my body availabe for others to see , and knowbody lagged or chuckeled or any thing.  If I can make it out there in the morning I want to go all day till they close
    I was really wanting to meet and join a groupthat's equally male and females

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 15, 2013 at 06:18 PM

Quoting GavoLuke:

People say that nudists don't care. But in nudist areas I get looks and I know women are checking my size.

Not really much you can do about it. Just like you can't do anything about how tall you are. Just get out there and enjoy yourself. Quit being so self concious about something you have no control over anyway. So go and have a good time being nude with everyone else. Don't worry about what you can't change, just enjoy what you've got. Your not there for their enjoyment, but your own.
  • View author's info Posted on May 14, 2013 at 04:43 PM

People say that nudists don't care. But in nudist areas I get looks and I know women are checking my size.
  • View author's info Posted on May 08, 2013 at 07:36 AM

there is no size issue with nudist, no real nudist would care.
  • View author's info Posted on May 05, 2013 at 04:21 PM

I don't think that's something you should worry yourself with.  One of my feelings, and that I thought was common around nudists, was that we all have different body types, but to appreciate each one.

And even if we were worrying about penis size, then there comes the issue of growers versus show-ers!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 22, 2013 at 02:23 PM

Luke, it's not as short as you think; when we see someone elses endowment, it always looks larger because we are seeing it from a different angle/perspective than seeing our own.  And when you meet the right person, it doesn't matter at all.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 22, 2013 at 03:56 AM

Thanks, yes I will keep shaved below so the little guy isn't buried in hair.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 21, 2013 at 03:55 AM

Just get out there ad enjoy yourself. Not really anything you can do to increase size, short of some kind of surgical procedure maybe. Just keep the hair trimmed short or shaved, so the little fellow has nowhere to hide. Otherwise it might get completely hidden in the bush.
Follow - email me when people comment