nosey neighbors nude friends and more Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 20, 2006 at 05:20 PM

does any one else have nosey neighbors?

we are home nudists and are starting to get out more

We had our neighbors stop over the other night to let us know that they are always up late at night and can see through our windows from there house
    They never said they could see us nude, but it was very obvious they have ,
    We keep the blinds closed for their conveyance, but i guess that is not good enough
    We go out in or back yard which is fenced in , but have seen them looking over from their upstairs window, we just go about our own business, if they want to watch ,oh well

My wife and I don't really care who sees us nude, we are proud of who we are
    we enjoy this lifestyle and will not change for anyone and all we can say to them is sorry ( YOUR LOSS ) We love it
    If you don't, then {move}

ANYBODY ELSE OUT THERE HAD THE SAME PROBLEMS WITH NEIGHBORS??????????
  • 21Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 24, 2012 at 06:35 AM

Id suggest you check your local ordinances first to see if there are laws governing Home,Outdoor nudism. If there are not and you have taken preventive measures to protect your privacy, then the next time you see the nosey neighbor on the roof peeking or taking photos, call the police and report them for violating your privacy.
    IMHO, this fall under the same mindset of those who go out in the woods and try to stop a legaly licened hunter from getting a shot at a Rabbit, Quail, or Deer. It is violating someone elses right to " Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness" as set forth in the US Constitution.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 16, 2011 at 01:29 PM

we put a sign on the door if nudism bothers you do not ring the door bell. more than one i have seen the neighbor lady or their younger children watchig me or my husband i theback yrad nude sunbathing. one day at the store our ni=eighbors 13 year old daughter saw my husband and tole him in front of a lot of people he need to cover his ding a ling in the back yard
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2011 at 10:16 AM

My yard was fully enclosed and private so my wife and I were able to host many nude pool parties for our nudist friends. We found out after awhile that our neighbor was climbing onto his garage roof to peek over the fence and tall shrubs at the women. We didn't say anything to the neighbor, but we did warn the guests in case anybody wanted to cover up, but everybody thought it was funny and nobody covered up.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2010 at 12:03 AM

i love my nosy neighbors lol they always seem to need stuff or want to return stuff when i go out to get sun on my buns lol and they always seem shocked
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 10, 2010 at 12:58 AM

that is a nice place your at in that picture
  • View author's info Recommended Posted on Jul 05, 2010 at 10:42 AM

Hi,

I have to be carefull that my neighbors do not see my when I am outside nude. I like to garden and swim and lay in the sun nude.

from,

Jason

• View author's info Posted on Mar 22, 2010 at 08:30 AM

I think it is like any situation. You have to be considrate. If you move in next to a house that has a second story as I have, then you have ro be aware that people next door will be able to see into your back yard and will see you naked whether they want to or not. I checked with my new neighbor and explained that me and my girls enjoy time around the back yard naked when we can and asked if it would pose a problem. I was lucky that this wasn't an issue, but if it had been then I would have altered my habits as I would not push my lifestyle on others that might find it uncomfortable.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 27, 2010 at 06:09 PM

12 years ago when we bought the house that we are now in we told all of our,then, neighbors that we were nudist inside and outside. They all seem to be ok with it. Our house is semi secluded. Our driveway is 952' long. Sence then we have had some nieghbors move out and new one,s move in. As that happens, the first thing we do is let them know. So far so good. A few neighbors let us know that they where ok with us beeing nude and they may end up finding out the comfort of the nudist life style.

Members Only

• View author's info Recommended Posted on May 10, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Hi,

I have neighbors on both sides of me. I found a way to block their views. I should not have to worry about someone see me naked in my own back yard.

I also found a bush that grows to be 30 feet tall. It can make a nice fence. I will have to put thoes bushes in this year. Comments welcome.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 20, 2009 at 11:41 AM

I empathize with your plight.

In Florida, a nosy neighbor claimed to have been able to view their intimacy through their window, down their hallway & into their shower & she won the case!

Know the laws in your neighborhood & protect yourself accordingly.

Some folks remain steadfastly prudish assholes. Appsrently their lives remain so drab.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 02, 2008 at 05:12 PM

When I was house hunting a few years ago I found a nice area where all the houses were single story and the house I looked at had a lot of trees down back. Of course I bought it right away. The only view into my backyard is from my neighbors to the north, and I asked them as a courtesy if they wished me to put a fence up, as I like to sunbathe nude. They said they would prefer I didn?t put the fence up, as they like to talk to me when they?re sitting outside. So they see me naked all the time and have no problems with it.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 08, 2008 at 04:56 PM

I think they might want an invitation. Invite them for coffee and discuss if they would like to join you for a nude barbeque.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2007 at 06:12 AM

The answer to nosey neighbours who complain about what you do in the confines of your own home? "Well, you shouldn't be looking, should you?"
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 10, 2007 at 11:02 AM

nakedlady2000,
    quite agree with you there, my garden is as private as possible, its hard to see in accidentally but 3 or 4 people can see in if they really want to, but if they have to make the effort to look i don't see they have any cause for complaint
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2007 at 09:30 PM

I do everything in my gaden naked all year around, and it is a fairly private garden. One of my neighbours does often peek at me either over the fence, through the shrubs or from his up-stairs window where he can see quite a bit into my garden.
    They
    re a married couple and she very rarely talks to me when she sees me out (dressed) but he is fine. They certainly dont complain and now I have got used to him looking at me and I just carry on as normal when I know he is.
    The point is, to see me he has to make an effort to look...its not as if I have an open garden or anything. So, in my opinion, because my garden is as private as possible I should be able to do what I wish in it...if he or anyone makes the effort to see in to it then its their choice and not mine.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2007 at 02:23 PM

Made me laugh. A few months ago I was in a local mall when this woman approached me and asked me if I ever lived in a certain apartment complex. I said yes. She then went on to say that she lived across the courtyard from me and had moved last year but that she missed watching me walk around nude in my apartment and small patio. I was shocked and surprised. I said I was sorry but I really felt I was in the privacy of my apartment. She said that she wasn't complaining but by seeing how comfortable I was nude that she is now a home nudist and thanked me for it. We actually had dinner that night and enjoyed a nude movie at my place. The beautiful part of the whole evening was that it was a purely NUDE experience without the sex crap to mess things up. We've kept in touch. We are planning a nude beach trip next spring.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 21, 2006 at 05:54 AM

LOL I use to have a pool at my old house I had my neighbor make a cat call at me when i jumped in I did not mind all that much she is always looking over the fence. I did startle me on my way in .
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 17, 2006 at 06:20 AM

I had to laugh about the nosey neighbors post.....I'd rather be nude whether it just be in my own home, or at a camping resort.

Last winter I had a neighbor call me to tell me that my blinds weren't closed and I need to either keep them properly closed or wear some clothes.

She was going through a divorce at the time, and hated men in general, but I am a bit more careful about the blinds now.

I'm ready to move to the country where the neighbors aren't quite as close.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 05, 2006 at 05:09 AM

crazy but not that uncommon - its funny how the prudes call us nudists the perverted ones when its people like your neighbours that seem to go out of their way to peek over fences and perv on us!!!! It sounds like your neighbours are interested and want you to invite them to join in - maybe thats why they cant stop!!
Follow - email me when people comment