Looking fo female photographer in Md. nude modelling Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 05, 2005 at 06:17 PM

Love to pose nude.
    I bought a new camera but need someone to take pictures of me,and maybe let me take some of them.[females in Maryland only please]
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 27, 2006 at 07:44 AM

Hi Diane, I saw your posting. If you need a picture taken that only you end up with the photos, let me know.

--=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=
    Hi, I visit Annapolice often and have been thinking of having some pictures taken of me in a situation where I can be sure I would have control of the digital images. I would be happy to take pictures of you with your camera if you would take pictures of me with mine. That way we each would not have to worry where the pictures end up later. Do you have a place where the pictures could be taken. Are there any clothing optional places near or within a couple hours of where you live. I have never been to a place like that but would like to try it. The idea of being naked in public appeals to me.
    Diane
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2006 at 07:37 AM

hello diane,

here in austria being naked is not prohibited - like that, you could feel free to take pics or be photographed on the most beautiful scenes.
    sounds like an offer, and could be one ...

btw: the alps start 30 km from here, the mediterranean sea is within 500 km.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment