naturist holiday in france nude modelling Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 29, 2005 at 02:11 PM

We're looking to find out about a naturist holiday in France. We have read mixed reviews about Cap D'agde. As we are new to naturism we would like some info. We are not looking for anything other than a relaxing holiday in a peaceful setting. Is Cap D'agde a good place to start or jumping in the deep end?
    We're looking to find out about a naturist holiday in France. We have read mixed reviews about Cap D'agde. As we are new to naturism we would like some info. We are not looking for anything other than a relaxing holiday in a peaceful setting. Is Cap D'agde a good place to start or jumping in the deep end?
  • 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 15, 2007 at 04:28 PM

Genreally ud agree ith most of post here. Its bit dated but overall its gr8 place with an eclectic mix of ppl so as long as you are fairly open minded itshould be ok. Beches are great but beware: the apartments are very small concrete & overpriced concert box's! I'd defo recommend camping as its right next the beach, facilities are good & l found l mixed more easliy, made more friends & had a far better time camping!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 15, 2007 at 11:18 AM

we know Rana ,good installations,many activities,fabulous pool and beach and everybody is in the nude...look in France4.....good holidays
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 25, 2006 at 09:41 PM

Hi everybody

We're heading back to Cap d'Agde next week [August 2] as we enjoyed it so much the first time last year. It has its seedy parts but overall it is great fun.

Kisses

Di xx
  • View author's info Posted on May 16, 2006 at 07:56 AM

Cap D'Agde is the type of place we like too. Love the freedom and we don't get hung up if there are gawpers - glad they apprecite it! As long as theres no aggression or trouble (we have never seen any) its live and let live.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 19, 2006 at 03:30 PM

Dear Flyingpig.
    I have also heard that Cap D'agde can be a little bit swinging. Don't misunderstand. I'm not passing any judgments, but I would like to give you a possible option. I found Croatia very calm, nice and affordable. And you can get there for a very reasonable price
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 09, 2006 at 01:15 PM

Why not try La Grand Cosse self catering holiday lovely beach, Pool
    they have a web site called Club Holidays
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 08, 2006 at 07:50 AM

Hi

Just seen your advert. "Cap Dag is brilliant. I go nearly every year. Nothing better. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.

AM
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 30, 2005 at 01:53 AM

Hi Guys the Cap is so big that I am sure everybody can have a great time and find what they are looking for.
    I have been 4 times and always enjoyed it. True a lot of people dress in evening and in some fetish clothing, but you can still go around nude and nobody cares. Campsite people stay nude much more, but so do people on balconys in apartments during night having a meal!!
    Beach is great with different sections depending on what you want, ie family, couples, swingers and gays, so something for everybody!
    Great feeling just wake up and walk out of apartment still naked to go get fresh bread for breakfast!! And walking around supermarket naked is cool to.
    If you go hope you have great time, and you can be guaranteed a great all over tan!
    Nude regards
    Mark
    Hi Guys the Cap is so big that I am sure everybody can have a great time and find what they are looking for.
    I have been 4 times and always enjoyed it. True a lot of people dress in evening and in some fetish clothing, but you can still go around nude and nobody cares. Campsite people stay nude much more, but so do people on balconys in apartments during night having a meal!!
    Beach is great with different sections depending on what you want, ie family, couples, swingers and gays, so something for everybody!
    Great feeling just wake up and walk out of apartment still naked to go get fresh bread for breakfast!! And walking around supermarket naked is cool to.
    If you go hope you have great time, and you can be guaranteed a great all over tan!
    Nude regards
    Mark
Follow - email me when people comment