Longest Time Spent Nude nudist story Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 19, 2012 at 04:19 AM

With all the folks on here I was wondering what is the longest time anyone has been able to be nude, for a consecutive time. Putting on a pair of shorts or shirt, stops the time clock for this count down, I guess shoes are OK though. My longest period was almost 8 days, Sept. 2011. This was at a resort in Texas, Wildwood. We got there on a Saturday and got undressed and stayed that way until the following Sunday when we had to go home. If I had thought I could have driven home nude W/O getting stopped or pulled over I would have. But I reluctantly got dressed for the drive home. It felt kind of wierd having clothes on again after all this time.It was a real nice time, but could have been better if there had been more people around during our stay. But all in all I had a pretty good time. Look forward to being able to doing it again after the weather warms back up this spring. I was determined to stay nude the entire week we were there. We had to go out on the front porch of the cabin we stayed in to smoke. One morning the temp dropped to 47* F., but I toughed it out during that morning and didn't even put on a bath robe. I believe the robe would have interupted the TOTAL time nude, so I went without it. Things warmed up nicely after the sun came up. So what is the Longest time you have been nude at one stretch?
    This is not intended to turn into a contest on longest time nude just what ever your personal best has been so far. Maybe also if you have plans to increase it in the future.
  • 48Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 04, 2017 at 04:36 AM

Quoting riverman2002:

Did you make it back in December? How long did you stay this time?

I guess not.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 01, 2017 at 03:54 AM

Quoting dougcamper:

The longest I have been nude at one time was in St. Maarten, Club Orient.....14 days.  Wish it had been longer.  Once there you never have to put on those dreaded clothes!  Heading back in December.

Did you make it back in December? How long did you stay this time?

• View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2016 at 03:03 AM

Sounds like a good place to live year round. Just be naked from here on out, for the rest of your life.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 23, 2016 at 04:34 AM

The longest I have been nude at one time was in St. Maarten, Club Orient.....14 days.  Wish it had been longer.  Once there you never have to put on those dreaded clothes!  Heading back in December.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2016 at 06:23 AM

Quoting twitch2295:

I don't know the exact number of days but once I up and decided to just not get dressed again. It took some preparations like I okayed it with my mail man and made sure itwas okay wwith the pizza delivery people. Then I put a warning sign on the door for delivery drivers and for warned all my non nudist friends so they had the choice to come by or not.
    So the day came. I took off my cloths and didn't put anything on again for 3 months. The entire season spent nude. It was wonderful.
    What surprised me a little was how many of my friends of both genders came to visit and came on a regular basis. Also I am a lover of pizza and there were three delivery drivers that came by regularly. They were always friendly and respectful. All and all it was a great experience. I'm glad I could do it.

I think that's the longest time reported here so far.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 24, 2016 at 03:53 AM

Quoting TRUnudistFamily:

I've only been lucky enough to be Nude 24/7 for about 14 days straight.

Fourteen days is a pretty decent stretch of time to spend nude. I have yet to make it that far myself, but hope to one day exceed that amount. I just don't know when I will be able to make it happen. I would REALLY like to make an entire month or more TOTALLY NUDE.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 17, 2016 at 12:16 AM

I've only been lucky enough to be Nude 24/7 for about 14 days straight.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 08, 2016 at 03:01 PM

Barebum4sun;

WOW!  U R a good looking guy.  Ever get to the USA?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2016 at 03:38 AM

Any body else have something to add? Everybody on here has a personal best amount of time spent nude, so speak up, even if it was for 24  hours or less.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 06, 2016 at 03:59 AM

Quoting tgf1993:

For me, it's been about a day. I was hoping that soon my brother (who's 23 and nearly never leaves the house) would be going on a road trip with our dad for a week, but it doesn't look like it. So, unfortunately, my goal of spending a week naked will have to wait even longer.

He has been staying home so much because he has been waiting for YOU to leave so HE can be naked around the house without you knowing it.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 01, 2015 at 04:05 AM

Quoting riverman2002:

Thanks for adding your experiences. Maybe it will inspire oothers to relater thier best personal times spent nude the longest. Come on folks, let us hear how long you have managed for a continuous period, nude.

Anybody else want to share their story of longest time spent nude?

• View author's info Posted on Nov 02, 2015 at 03:19 AM

Quoting barebum4sun:

I have just come back from a week at Cap d Agde, stripped off as left Airport in friends Car on Sunday afternoon and did not get dressed again until just lreaving resort a week Monday afternoon, was amazing love been naked lol

Thanks for adding your experiences. Maybe it will inspire oothers to relater thier best personal times spent nude the longest. Come on folks, let us hear how long you have managed for a continuous period, nude.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 07, 2015 at 10:16 PM

I have just come back from a week at Cap d Agde, stripped off as left Airport in friends Car on Sunday afternoon and did not get dressed again until just lreaving resort a week Monday afternoon, was amazing love been naked lol

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 26, 2015 at 04:15 AM

There have been 13628 views on this so far, and only two pages of responces from everyone. I know ALL of you have a personal best time, lengthwise, let us know what it is, even if it is nowhere close to what has been posted so far. Every member on this site has a longest time they have been nude consecutively, so share it with us all.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 11, 2015 at 06:19 AM

Over 13,000 views so far, and only a few replies. I would think with this many views there would have been many more of y'all relating SOMETHING about your longest time being sans clothes. So don't be shy, just post up your best length of time spent without clothes, even if it is only for a few hours.

I recently spent the Fourth of July weekend on a camping trip to Indian Hills, and enjoyed 98 1/2 hours, clothesless. Not new record for me, but it was enjoyable.

• View author's info Posted on May 08, 2015 at 03:07 AM

How many others out there have some stories to relate to us on your longest tie spent nude? I know there have to be more than just the few who have responded so far.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2015 at 03:24 AM

Bump it back up to see if there are more replies to this topic.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 14, 2015 at 08:41 PM

Interesting topic. I was 57 when I first visited a nudist resort, in Florida. I had met the resort owners in Colorado about a year earlier, and they gave me a 1 day/night pass. I enjoyed that first day so much that I stayed another week, so 8 days in all completely nude all that time. Really enjoyed it, so invited my new girlfriend to go back there, and also to Turtle Lake?? in Michigan. Felt really free each time.

After the first Florida visit, I quit dreaming (nightmares?) about walking down a street nude, eating in a restaurant nude, playing volleyball nude, visiting in others' homes or RVs nude. I had been there, done that, and often.

Also, on the way to dinner one late afternoon, I walked apast a couple of 4 to 6 year old children (a boy and a girl) in the Resort's playground. Felt nervous until the 6-year-old boy looked up at me, and said "Hello, sir. How are you doing?" I exchanged pleasantries and continued walking to the restaurant. That very young boy let me know that nudity was not so bad.

Weekends were family times, so lots of children and teens were there then. Naturalist families are really lucky to live the lifestyle. Their children, I believe, will have less hangups. Wish my family (my parents' and my own wife and kids) had been naturalists.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 24, 2014 at 03:51 AM

Anybody else have anything to add to this thread?

Follow - email me when people comment