indoors or outdoors dare nudist story Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 10, 2013 at 08:56 PM

i have been wondering from talking to some members and about their experiences, what would be your most daring experience as a nudist and if you would rather do it indoors or outdoors?
  • 15Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 26, 2017 at 06:38 PM

good wine comes from good grapes

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 29, 2013 at 09:21 PM

I live in suburbia,with some highset houses around me. we go swimming in te nude during the day, the wife is cautious and robes up when going for the house, but i do not. We did get some annonomyous phone calls years ago, but don't care. I have even mowed the back yard naked.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Did make it outside in the snow while nude.........4 a few minutes.  LOL

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 28, 2013 at 04:49 PM

When I get to my condo on Kaua'i, I walk on golf course at Sunrise and always get nude nearer the beach cliffs.  Walk around trere in the nude until I hear someone else .. .. ...  only been saw once by a guy, shirtless & small shorts.  Bet he'd like to be nude as well.  We were both really sweaty...

Also loved walking around my backyard in AZ in the nude late at night.  Warm air and a little breeze off the mountains certainly perks a guy "up".  Did drive up to Parker Canyon Lake one weekend and threw a line in the water for a few hours - no catches, but stripped nude and walked into the pines and had a "self-man-moment" B4 packing up and going home.  GREAT!

• View author's info Posted on Oct 26, 2013 at 05:39 AM

Been a long time, but when I was a teen, i threw newspapers in an apartment complex early in the morning. One night a friend had spent the night and while helping me, dared me to go naked.

Not a good idea had it had much of a security force, but the canvas bag I wore with papers covered all but below my waist.. and so i went scurrying around 300 apartments at 4 in the morning .. and even if I tried, the 40 degree air gave me a little of a rise... but it still feels so great all over to feel the morning cool

• View author's info Posted on Sep 08, 2013 at 12:11 PM

a few weeks ago i went to the beach with my gf, we bet on a soccer game, the winner will dare the loser to do something, i won and ask her to come back home from the beach bottomless, when we left the beach she walked from the entrance of the parking lot to the car without panties, she drove home without them, she enjoyed the adrenaline, stating she love it, she is a nudist but driving bottomless in the middle of the town its a much different situation

• View author's info Posted on Aug 14, 2013 at 04:15 AM

Great dare!  I too had one years ago back in college with my girl friends in our dorm suite on the coed floor we lived on.  The dare was to have all us girls sitting nude in our suite lounge with the door open as the door faced  3 elevators.  The comments from they guys were out of this world.  The third guy passing the door stopped, looked in at us all and said "Wow what do you say to a group of naked ladies"  He then looked at me and invited me and the other girls over to his suite later for meet & greet with his suite mates clothed of course.  I ended up dating him and we have been married for 37 years.  So you never know what will become of a dare.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 21, 2013 at 08:55 AM

once i was working early, didnt turn the lights on because it was sunny outside, after almost half hour i heard sounds on the patio i walked carefully and i see a bunch of guys and a women in her late twenties, i didnt knew what was going on, then i heard "its a bet, do it," :you lost now do it" after a few minutes she stated to take off her clothes, she was very beutiful, white skin, lovely trimmed bush, round (but fake) breasts, long hair, she started to walk naked behind the fence with was 5 feet tall, all everyone else could see from the other side was her head, as she waves her hands to greet passer bys, she did it for like 15 minutes until she saw me thru the window, she got so red of embarrasment run like hell put only pants and shirt, grab her underwear and put them in her purse and until this day i have never see that in that place again, might have been her first time, glad i could witness the birth of a new (and cute) nudist
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 10, 2013 at 06:55 AM

the street where i grew up was a dead in street, there was maybe 15 house in each side. as a dare with 2 of my freinds i walk down the entire street late at nite, each of did n we repeated this several times. i like it so i would do it on my own
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 05, 2013 at 01:02 PM

So you are still into the nudists life then by the looks of it. Myself, I liked just being naked from a early age, but did it quitly way back then, come from a non nudist family, might be somewhat older now, but still a nudist.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 02, 2013 at 09:44 PM

Good for you. Shame is wasted concern and energy.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 20, 2013 at 07:21 AM

My most daring experience was one early morning last summer. I woke before dalight & decided to go for a "nature walk" in the back yard. All I had on was a pair of sneakers & as I walked, I decided to go further. By the time I decided to head back to the house, I was about a mile from home & any of my clothes. What a thrill!
    I want to repeat this & even go longer, but haven't had the opportunity yet.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 08, 2013 at 07:09 AM

Every morning, no matter what season of the year, I go out naked in my backyard to load the bird feeder.   In the Winter with the leaves from the tress gone, I'm certain that a neightbor or 2 must have seen me, but I have had NO problem with this.  Then I have my first coffee of the day nude in my outdoor hot tub!!  It's quite an excellent way to start the day and espcieally thrilling in the Winter!
    Stephie

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 05, 2013 at 03:13 PM

As it happens, I was introduced to nudism initially by means of a dare. I was with a bunch of (all guy) friends, and for my turn, they got me to take off all my clothes and crawl twice around the park. I found it so thrilling and liberating, I didn't put them back on all day :')

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 26, 2013 at 07:45 PM

The best one I've had was having a screw on the side of a french motorway with a dutch couple.
Follow - email me when people comment