Nude with friends at home UK-South of England Nudists Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 24, 2009 at 06:31 PM

I am naked whenever I am home. I dress when friends come over.My only female friend seems to quite like it when I ask if she minds me being naked around her. She never minds at all and sometimes she will strip to her knickers but no further. We use her sun bed occasionally and I sometimes get erectons when I can feel her eyes on my body.When her lodger comes I feel a little embarrassed if I am erect but nothing bothers him. Does any one else find it easier being nude with female friends than male friends?
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2011 at 09:00 PM

hi how ru i would like to find naturist invirement i can at mine in harlow
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 15, 2011 at 05:53 AM

I  like  being  naked  all  the  time  and  with  ladies  and  couples  and  any body  who enjoys nudity ,  and  in  the  question  of  erection  at  times  ,  this  is  a normal  boddily  function , an  naturists  should  not  get  offended ,  if  it  happens  to  a  male  in  a  naked  or  semi  naked  company  as  in  your  case.   Some  times  naturist  ladies  have  large  goose pimpled  erect  nipples ,  and  thats  normal  too !  With or  without  erection  staying  in  the company  of  like minded  clothed  or  non  clothed pepolre  is  nice  lol

• View author's info Posted on Aug 03, 2010 at 06:23 AM

I have Nusist friends who visit and always strip the minute they enter my flat. I also have textile friends and I always dress for their visits but find this very inconvenient as I hate cloths. I love to have naked visitors.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2010 at 06:29 PM

I DON'T SEEM TO HAVE THAT PROBLEM, THAT IS I DON'T SEEM TO FEEL IT MATTERS WHICH SEX I'M NAKED IN FRONT OF. I'VE FOUND THE MORE COMFORTABLE I AM THE MORE COMFORABLE THEY SEEM TO BE. SINCE I DON'T POSE A THREAT TO THEM IT FEELS MORE NATURAL. YOU'D BE SURPRIZED AT HOW MANY MAY EVEN CHOOSE TO JOIN IN ON THE  SHIRE PLEASURE IT FEELS TO BE NATURAL. MAKE IT THE MOST NATURAL THING AND IT WILL BE ACCEPTED AS SUCH....

• View author's info Posted on Jan 30, 2010 at 09:25 PM

any family in surrey can contact me so that we can enjoy nakedness together, but only adult.
    so contact me
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 16, 2009 at 03:18 AM

Eldoncroy, it goes like this..... OBVIOUSLY both the male and female just LOVE your erection..... and whilst nudists don't mind erections ( I sure don't)... I'd simply hate a fight over your c*ck..... so give it here.... and my wife will 'sort' it....... Now can we move on? ;)

¿

• View author's info Posted on Oct 09, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Hi Eldoncroy

Your female friend sounds cool, have you hooked up with any others? I know a nice naturist woman who goes to naturist places and also a woman who is a domme who lives near you. have sent you a wink, so you can mail me if u like.

paco
Follow - email me when people comment