STREAKERS - SYDNEY Australian Nudist Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 05, 2007 at 12:16 AM

Looking for other guys who love getting their gear off and streaking in parks - not to get caught - just for the enjoyment of being nude and the thrill of doing it in a public area
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 07, 2007 at 06:44 PM

the name is michael and i live about 15 mins from you
    im generally nude a lot even drive nude
    drop me a line and we can meet up
    cheers
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2007 at 01:04 PM

Have any of you idiots actually thought through what you are saying here?

Sydney's official and unofficial nude beaches are coming under a very real threat because of a minority of those who claim to be genuine nudists (but I believe they have a gay beat agenda) and want to parade naked in inappropriate public places.

Currently, Obelisk beach on Sydney Harbour is the focus of such attention by the Local Council who want to shut it down because of males parading naked near a local sports field used by children. I'd prefer to shut down those idiots doing the parading. I'm a member of the NSW Free Beach Action Group and I don't want to see any of our few free beaches or our good standing within the broader community damaged by a few perverts or gays who should think outside of their own selfish interests.
    Wake up to yourselves, anything that is done naked illegally or overtly will come back and bite us all on our naked butts............think about that if you can!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 20, 2007 at 12:04 PM

You dudes would love the northern end of the Sunshine Coast Qld. Go to Noosa Alexandra Bay, Coolum Beach 3rd Bay, gays at Coolum ABay as it is known is where the nude Aussie Olympics are held.

But Yeah, streaking through the parks up there is a past time.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 10, 2007 at 06:51 AM

sounds like fun
Follow - email me when people comment