calling all mid nth coast nuddies Australian Nudist Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 07, 2007 at 03:44 AM

when the weather warms up here my husband and i would love to meet other nuddie couples for fun in the sun. we havent been to a nudiest beach b4 so we are really looking foward to going... we were thinking somewhere around coffs harbour.

Members Only

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 20, 2007 at 04:58 PM

Hi to both from Port Macquarie, we are also looking for some new friends, would like to be able to contact you both, any ideas? Cheers J and W
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 01, 2007 at 12:08 AM

G'day
    I'd love to make it up to Coffs and say hello to fellow nudists. It's a couple of degrees warmer than Newcastle usually.
    But in the mean time here's how to get there.
    Cheers

Coffs Harbour
    Little Diggers Beach - Unofficial
    Little Diggers Beach is on the northern outskirts of Coffs Harbour, and over the last twelve years or so has become the main unofficial clothes optional beach in the area. Well aware of its existence the local authorities have adopted the view that so long as nothing untoward happens it will be a case of 'live and let live'.
    About 3 km north along the Pacific Highway is the Big Banana tourist complex. To get to Little Diggers Beach you take the road directly opposite this famous landmark and follow it through to the coast. It is advisable to park in the car park then walk through to the main beach. Proceed to the northern end of this beach, cross over a small rocky headland and you are on Little Diggers Beach.
    Miners Beach, Port Macquarie - Unofficial
    From Port Macquarie head south along Pacific Drive to Shelly Beach (not to be confused with Shelly Beach in Elizabeth Bay). The local council has built a boardwalk from here to Miners Beach which is an unofficial clothing optional beach. There is also a track to this beach from Lighthouse Road.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 29, 2007 at 01:53 AM

port macquarie has a nice nude beach. stay at the northern end if u dont want advances from the gay comunity. look me up if ur down this way
Follow - email me when people comment