disenchanted Australian Nudist Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 09, 2007 at 07:58 PM

i came on this site hoping to meet genuine nudists. now dont think im a prude, in fact im very open minded, but if i want to find sex partners i would use one of the many adult sites avaliable. of course i would like a sexual relationship, but foremost i want to meet someone who is into the lifestyle or like me, relativly new. would like to here other peoples comments.
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Nov 29, 2007 at 07:08 AM

I also feel the same as dannyboy . although this site is for meeting other nudists it seems to lean heavily on meeting other nudists for the purpose of sex rather than companionship and/or long term relationships , which is why I joined. It is up to each individual why they join and the site probably could not survive without these other people.My only contacts locally have been from married people , be they ladies or men who are looking for sexual relationships outside of their marriages. I also wonder how many people actually read these forums . Good luck in your quest dannyboy. Stay nude everyone. Nude is not a 4 letter word.
Follow - email me when people comment