nobody ever gets naked in colorado - the end of the nude Colorado nudists Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 15, 2009 at 02:44 PM

Hi Fitzed,

I feel your pain. I love being nude and yet have only found an occasional place to do so in Colorado. In Boulder used to go to Coot lake but they closed it as well as the lake by the commercial airport. Now I hear Boulder Res. is OK. Then heard the Dream Canyon. I love nudism in Europe and California, some other places but wish Colorado had a stronger nude culture. I think it is growing but slowly. I used to love the old Strawberry Park hot springs in Steamboat but now it is commercial but still nude optionally at night. Hate looky lou's. I am pretty open minded so have even gone to South Canyon in Glenwood but mostly a gay crowd. Was OK just hanging with anyone. Wife liked Europe but not interested in U.S. places as most are kind of weird. Love to chat with you sometime. You seem like a nice guy.
  • 10Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Nice.  I look forward to next January's comment.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2013 at 07:43 PM

I agree..  we are alive and well in Colorado.   :)
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 22, 2012 at 06:51 PM

i heard there was a nudist campground at ridgeway? am i wrong.. i think a person had to to belong to a club? anyone has an idea?
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 19, 2011 at 12:02 PM

Well, hell's bells, we sure do get naked in Colorado. Naked 4 wheelin', naked hiking, naked hot springs, naked sunbathing, naked on our decks, in our lawns. So many places and so many times to get naked. Naked Fridays at my house are quite fun and laid back. Watching movies, playing some Wii...all in the nude.
  • View author's info Recommended Posted on Aug 16, 2010 at 11:39 PM

Hi,

I know a few nudist women in Colorado. They are home nudists.

from,

Jason

• View author's info Posted on Jul 15, 2010 at 04:12 PM

So why aren't there more regular old social gatherings? I'm totally not involved with any local nude social groups, but if I actually knew people in the lifestyle and had a place that was good for entertaining, I'd have nude parties whenever I could. Is there any actual communitty? I haven't seen it.
  • View author's info Posted on May 09, 2010 at 08:20 AM

Actually, I enjoy being nude outdoors in my backyard in summer. I'm secluded, thanks to full shrubbery and not being very close to neighbors or the street. It's my sanctuary for laying out, reading, a nap, etc. Anyone who was similarly inclined would be welcome to drop by for a glass of tea and a relaxing naked chat anytime (in season). I'm right in the heart of a west Denver suburb and friendly!
  • View author's info Posted on May 06, 2010 at 05:42 PM

yeah, its getting hard to go nude in colorado.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2010 at 08:39 PM

That's so not true....SOME of us still find secluded places here and there to go bare. I know of a few places near Buffalo Creek Campgrounds where one can get naked and feel the cool mountain breeze on their body.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 15, 2009 at 02:44 PM

Hi Fitzed,

I feel your pain. I love being nude and yet have only found an occasional place to do so in Colorado. In Boulder used to go to Coot lake but they closed it as well as the lake by the commercial airport. Now I hear Boulder Res. is OK. Then heard the Dream Canyon. I love nudism in Europe and California, some other places but wish Colorado had a stronger nude culture. I think it is growing but slowly. I used to love the old Strawberry Park hot springs in Steamboat but now it is commercial but still nude optionally at night. Hate looky lou's. I am pretty open minded so have even gone to South Canyon in Glenwood but mostly a gay crowd. Was OK just hanging with anyone. Wife liked Europe but not interested in U.S. places as most are kind of weird. Love to chat with you sometime. You seem like a nice guy.
Follow - email me when people comment