Pictures removed Complaint Box Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 25, 2008 at 08:59 AM

Perhaps this is a common problem with a lot of people...

The pictures I post get deleted within a day or so. Apparently, there is something wrong with the pictures I'm posting or the site just auto-deletes anything of a non-paying member?

Can anyone give me some ideas what I'm doing wrong? I've included one of the photos I tried to add to my profile so you can review. (I added the white borders here to keep it from getting stretched!)

Ron

Members Only

• 10Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 03, 2013 at 08:27 AM

I have had a similar experience and was a little bit surprised. I didn't think there was anything particularly "wrong" with any of the photos I wished to post, and most--indeed--were accepted. I am totally nude in most of them, but the only part of my "lower half" that's visible is pubic hair, in the ones that were accepted. I tried to post a couple in which I am posed with my legs spread open, such that my vulva and labia are on display. In those photos I am also wearing a wide-brimmed hat, with the brim mostly obscuring my face. The photos are perhaps slightly "sensual" by some standards, but are tasteful and remain within the bounds of simple nudity--they're not specifically erotic, and they don't depict close-ups of my crotch. I thought of them as just sort-of "fun" and--after all--since this is a nudist site, the freedom to show everything seems natural, right? So I was slightly dismayed that all my photos didn't get posted.
    On the plus side, I did contact site support about the issue, and explained my position. They actually responded and were quite understanding. They said that if I wanted to email the photos to them they would review them separately from the "normal" process and see about posting them. I haven't done that yet, and not sure I will, but at least there is a way to appeal the nominal rules.
    I do think that the normal process, however, seems a bit arbitrary and not consistently applied. I see plenty of photos, here, of guys showing their penises and not their face, and I also see profiles with guys sporting semi-erections, etc. So there is not much rhyme or reason to it... I don't think anyone is specifically targeted, etc. I just think that it's different people at different times doing the reviewing is all.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2009 at 07:59 AM

well your nose is just too long and I think the WebMaster has something against those double chins too.

sorry couldn't resist.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 19, 2009 at 07:24 AM

SELFTIMER with a delay of about 10 seconds you'll find now on almost any modern (also the cheaper ones) photocameras !
    :))
    formula for making your own nudist pix:
    1)set photocamera on tripod or fix it wherever it is possible.
    2)start selftimer and go quickly to the spot you intend to pose nude
    3)don't move and stay at the spot a bit longer than the 10 seconds (this way you'll get sharp and in focus pix)
    4)resize the pix with your fav graphic program.
    5)upload to the internet.
    done

BTW if you join a NUDIST forum/webpage i think it's obvious you'll go completly NUDIST on the pix.
    i wonder why some posts pix in bikini or shorts on a NUDIST photo webpage.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 24, 2008 at 12:16 PM

No. I have had exactly the same problem several times and emailed the support team. They told me to forward my shots and they would post them but they haven't. There is nothing saying you should not show your face and it would deter a lot of posters including myself if I had to. My shots had me naked and in a thong so nothing sexual.

I must admit, I'm not sure I will renew my membership at this rate.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2008 at 06:06 AM

I'm not sure, but maybe it's because you don't show your face? Just a thought.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2008 at 09:02 AM

Another profile picture that I posted was rejected and it did not contain ANY nudity WTF????
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 12, 2008 at 03:31 PM

I added a picture to my profile and they removed it. I was not hard in the pic so I don't see what the big deal was.

damn
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 02, 2008 at 10:49 AM

I am a member -on /off- of this site for over 2 years and I have never had my pics removed.
    BTW, if you hold the camera at arm length..you can take a pic of your face. That's the way I have taken the three pics I uploaded to this site.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 01, 2008 at 06:45 AM

i have had the same problem, even uploaded two new pics several days ago, but yet they haven't even appeared yet. have cancelled my membership.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 31, 2008 at 10:50 AM

Same happens to me, and I'm a gold member.
    I just tried to post another right now to see if it remains.
    I sent a message asking why they do that and in the reply they said that they delete pics with sexual behaviors and etc. The problem is that there no sexual behavio in my pics.
    It just dont have my face because I had to be close the computer to took it! I don't have nobody to take pics of me.
Follow - email me when people comment