Why is it so hard for a decent/respectable man to meet Ladys Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 11, 2014 at 07:53 PM

It is very difficult to be sterotyped when you are a decent and respectable man. Granted there are some low lifes on every web site however, not all men are bad. It's not just about sex. Why is it that you pay to access a site to perhaps meet other women or a couple who have the same interest as you as a naturalist. I'm very disappointed and wonder if there are other men who have experienced the same? What did you do to succeed?

Members Only

• 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2015 at 03:41 PM

Absolutely know what you feel.  I've been on several sites before this one,,,even paid sites....so few REAL members, women are there. Alot of fakes, alot of men playing the part of a woman to get a laugh.   I'm baffled.  Even on sites that are very sexual in nature, much more than the few vivid profiles we see here,,,,and even those women have no intention of meeting or making any real social engagements with men from online.  It's no better than a normal clothed 'dating' site....they just don't care.  On dating sites, they may judge you for your money besides appearance.  Nude sites,,I'm sure alot of women judge men by the lack of size in their penis too.   Very sad,,very disappointing.   I was considering paying for a month 'test' membership here starting in mid April,,but have so very little confidence in anything real happening.  Seems like most women here are all from Latvia,,,,the UK, Australia,,or older Florida and Arizona retired women..There are few to none in the midwest,,or within a hundred miles of me who post up anything but ONE simple clothed ID pic,,and very little profile info....just more wasted time,,and I really hate to waste my time with the effort I put in to this.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2014 at 06:44 AM

Well with a PECKER like that what do you expect..?...Just kidding couldnt help myself...With all kinding aside...Yes i know exactly what you are talking about..Allot of pervs on the sites..I would suggest you find a local club to hang out with , you will find in that setting that people are more real than sitting behind a computer...

Follow - email me when people comment