The Best Nudist Club in all of Southern California Los Angeles or California singles or nudist's Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 16, 2008 at 01:44 PM

Since everyone is posting about there nudist clubs or beaches. I thought, I would post something about my local club. It is conveniently located to all kinds of attractions, if that is what you are interested in doing, while you're in California.

Glen Eden was established in 1963, it is on 200 acres of land up against Cleveland National Forest. We even have the only West Coast AANR Library. Glen Eden always has something going on. Please check out there website and check out all the events that are scheduled. Perhaps, you will find something to your liking.

If you check out our website, you will notice there is a coupon for a FREE DAY at G.E. Of course, you are expected to take a tour of the grounds first. If your a single male, then you will be interviewed first, and a background check will be taken. If you have no problem with those requirements, then please do check out our wonderful club.

Once you experience it,I guarantee you will want to return. Have a wonderful Nude Day. Leah

Members Only

• 8Comments

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Nov 20, 2011 at 04:10 PM

I'VE NEVER BEEN TO GLEN EDEN AND I HAVE A COUPON FOR THEM THAT EXPIRES IN MARCH. BASED ON WHAT I'VE HEARD I PROBABLY WOULDN'T WANT TO GO WITHOUT A FEMALE COMPANION. BEING BLATANTLY DISCRIMINATED AGAINST BECAUSE WE'RE MALES IS PURE BULL YOU KNOW WHAT. IT'S SAD THAT THEY CAN'T REGULATE THINGS AS THEY UNFOLD RATHER THAN ASSUME ALL SINGLE GUYS ARE OUT TO GET A WOMAN ALONE SO THEY CAN RAPE HER.THIS IS A STUPID,INSULTING POLICY. WHAT NEXT SINGLE WOMEN NOT BEING ALLOWED NEAR LITTLE BOYS ON THE OFF-CHANCE THEY MIGHT CORRUPT THE KIDDIES. BETWEEN THESE PLACES BEING SO DISCRIMINATORY AND HIGH PRICED I CAN SEE WHY SOCIAL NUDITY HASN'T THRIVED HERE IN THE U.S.A.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2011 at 06:40 PM

I have since rejoined Glen Eden. It is a wonderful place, away from it all and so relaxing. Cannot wait to go again this weekend, rain or shine.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2010 at 10:16 PM

I was a member for four years at Glen Eden and during that time I was always single. I had to prove my divorce whith was fine. I was always treated well and loved the pool tournaments and the cafe. If I had not moved away I would renew my membership. Great place, Great people.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 05, 2010 at 01:41 PM

I've been to GE many times and joined once for a year. People were very kind, generous, gracious and fun, and my being single was never an issue. I may join again sometime. I love it there.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 22, 2009 at 02:40 PM

Glen Eden....ah, yes !! They LOVE single women...NOT single men !!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2009 at 01:53 PM

I AGREE!!!! I WAS DENIED ADMISSION IN 1966 AND AGAIN IN 1969 AND I HAVE NOT BOTHERED TO GO AGAIN...
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 11, 2008 at 07:50 AM

I was invited there by a gold member, and i had a really good time, i met some wonderful people there, and i would love to go back, i did have to tell them that i was single, and it was a great afternoon
    i am currently going through a divorce, and they frown on married people coming alone, or want proof of divorce.
    i understand that they do not want to be the cause of divorce, and that is one way they can prevent that

i would go again in a heartbeat
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 26, 2008 at 06:03 PM

I have heard some people recommend this club, but whenever I have gone there, they were very mean and rude to me and I was never allowed entrance. I went there on three separate occassions, and each time they rudely said they do not allow singles and they called me a pervert. All I wanted was a place to take off all my clothes, and bathe in the sun! I don't like being called a pervert, and I would never go there again.
Follow - email me when people comment