Get out of the Shadows...Participate Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 01, 2005 at 05:44 AM

Hello folks. Having been a member of the site for short time and a paying member for even less. I would like to urge those people in the shadows (meaning just read post and not participate) to join in. I was one of those people. I joined the site to find some friends and possibly a relationship. However if I just sat back and check out profiles only and then check out the forums or blogs and do nothing, nothing will happen.
    We all have questions, comments, concerns so ask. We have a common thread and that is we enjoy the freedom of being clothes free. Lets Participate dont be scared one of the many things the internet has provided is to allow shy people to speak up. Lets do it.
    Hello folks. Having been a member of the site for short time and a paying member for even less. I would like to urge those people in the shadows (meaning just read post and not participate) to join in. I was one of those people. I joined the site to find some friends and possibly a relationship. However if I just sat back and check out profiles only and then check out the forums or blogs and do nothing, nothing will happen.
    We all have questions, comments, concerns so ask. We have a common thread and that is we enjoy the freedom of being clothes free. Lets Participate dont be scared one of the many things the internet has provided is to allow shy people to speak up. Lets do it.
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 31, 2005 at 11:39 AM

Well said Jeff.....I have been a paying member for over a year....I found my LTR of a year and a half now on this site, have made wonderful nudist friends and pen pals, and through this site, found interested guys to form a male nudist social group that is still going strong....we get together about once a month, and in fact, have a a nude new years eve party planned for this evening. I too encourage you all to join in, chat, post your photos, and enjoy all that this site has to offer!!!!

Happy Nude Year to all...

legal_briefs

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 21, 2005 at 03:22 AM

I gave you a wink, but I guess you are busy with other conversations by now...
    Paul

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment