Graphic on homepage Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 24, 2005 at 07:55 AM

Checking in see what people think about the graphic on the homepage. I think it is a bit cheesy and gives the wrong impression of the site. I liked the other one better which still looked like a site for people under 25 but this one looks so cheap. Everytime I look onto it I wonder what the designers were thinking. I don't think it looks very legit.
    Checking in see what people think about the graphic on the homepage. I think it is a bit cheesy and gives the wrong impression of the site. I liked the other one better which still looked like a site for people under 25 but this one looks so cheap. Everytime I look onto it I wonder what the designers were thinking. I don't think it looks very legit.
  • 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 06, 2008 at 02:02 AM

I like the page-graphics anyway. Perhaps it is emphasising YOUNG nude GIRLS? I would also like MALE OLDER nudes next to all ages and sexes. The main point is enjoying nudity I guess.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 26, 2005 at 08:59 PM

The log in page looks more like a nudist page than the one we look upon.They should cover the girls on that page instead of the one on ours.Also,because we're nudist,does it matter who we see?
    The log in page looks more like a nudist page than the one we look upon.They should cover the girls on that page instead of the one on ours.Also,because we're nudist,does it matter who we see?
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2005 at 11:17 PM

I,actually,like this new design .It looks young and fresh.Are we all of us feel as we are still 21 years young?We always should move forward!
    Sam
    I,actually,like this new design .It looks young and fresh.Are we all of us feel as we are still 21 years young?We always should move forward!
    Sam
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2005 at 12:51 PM

I think they should have asked the members for photos and then compiled a banner using pics supplied. That way all ages and gender could be covered. (or is that un-covered.)
    I think they should have asked the members for photos and then compiled a banner using pics supplied. That way all ages and gender could be covered. (or is that un-covered.)
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2005 at 08:38 AM

It looks like this nudist site is ashamed of naked body. I vote for removing flowers from the girl. To make her older is a good idea too.
    It looks like this nudist site is ashamed of naked body. I vote for removing flowers from the girl. To make her older is a good idea too.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2005 at 11:42 PM

Think being nude has no age, and I feel a older woman is like wine. Just gets better with age...
    Think being nude has no age, and I feel a older woman is like wine. Just gets better with age...
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2005 at 06:45 PM

And I think they should check out the demagraphics of the people in the chat area. Not all of us are under 25. Would like some pictures of what real nudism is about for all ages.
    And I think they should check out the demagraphics of the people in the chat area. Not all of us are under 25. Would like some pictures of what real nudism is about for all ages.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2005 at 12:36 PM

As colourful as it is, I also think it gives the wrong idea, wish they would stop messing with it, and alos the instant messanger too
    As colourful as it is, I also think it gives the wrong idea, wish they would stop messing with it, and alos the instant messanger too
Follow - email me when people comment