Naked in London Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 24, 2005 at 04:07 AM

Went to Rios Spa in Kentish Town, on naturist night. (weds). Will try and make this as interesting as poss for the non uk naturists. First up, it was definitely naturist only, no clothes. Despite this, and it couldn't have been any clearer, there were still some prudes amongst the nudes, namely a few women sneaking in with g strings, and more bizarrely, getting into the pool & shower with a towel on! The owner told one women off for wearing a bra & knickers saying he had received complaints....slight irony there!

Just like this site, there were predominantly single males, and everyone there had different agendas. Some were just downright weird, & there only to perv, some to swing, but most seem to be genuine naturists. As for looks/age, the complete ends of the spectrum were there, from a v attractive young couple to some old bloke who looked 105. From fat to thin, & from shaven to the hairiest bloke i have ever seen, all walks of life were on show. Some moments of comedy. One very well endowed bloke entered the 12 person jacuzzi & caused a tidal wave! Also, showers were a bit cold which didn't help impress the ladies!

Overall worth a go. A bit clique, but it was my first time there. Would have loved some female company purely to chat, but i think any girlies will have to turn a blind eye to the fact they will have numerous admirers. I know for sure that my wife would not be able to handle that. Would like to hear from anyone else who has been to Rios, or anywhere decent in London.
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2006 at 08:41 AM

Anyone been to the now established Starkers disco, held monthly (its on tonight!)atThe Factory, 65 Goding st, Vauxhall SE11. Completely nudist with up to 500 capacity! Its been going on and off but now definitely on for 3 yrs. From 10pm to 4am. I haven't been but would love to.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 04, 2006 at 02:05 PM

i don't know of any nudist place that you don't get all genuine nudist and most clubs beaches and holidays i have been on are all half swingers and half genuine nudist,but that is what you have to expect being nudist?
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 03, 2006 at 10:41 AM

when i go to rios i always make sure its early in the morning when it opens , then when it gets busy and full of weirdos i just leave .

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 29, 2006 at 07:32 AM

You have to take Rios with a pinch of salt because it is half and half. A swingers club (upstairs) and a naturist spa (downstairs). Mondays, Wednesdays and couples nights (Fri/Sat) is for swinging too - again upstairs but there is an atmosphere there that is unhealthy. Like you say, the men outnumber the women there and in my opinion just pay for the opportunity to ogle at naked women either walking past, having a shower or sitting in the steam rooms or saunas etc. Having said that, there are some genuine guys who are not letches. I wish there was a more genuine spa in London but I don't know of any...does anyone know?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2005 at 07:50 AM

Thanks for the, have been thinking of going to find out what Rios is like. Your comments sound like most I have heard. Still not sure on going though.
Follow - email me when people comment