Streaking Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 25, 2006 at 04:29 PM

Does anyone in here ever go streaking in public?

(hiking in state forests, running along non-nudist beaches at night, standing in office park sprinkler systems at night, standing alongside multi-lane highways in the middle of the afternoon)
  • 9Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 28, 2015 at 03:10 PM

I go naked in the early morning to watch the sunrise over the island of Kaua'i.  My time share is on the golf course and no one is out at that hour.  No snakes, or other creepy stuff to worry about.  Just looking over the Princeville cliffs, with the surf crashing into the beaches is really thrilling.  Usually makes me "hard", so, I JO while I am alone in this wonderful place.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 20, 2015 at 07:24 AM

the most i have done is go naked in my back yard.Don't want to get sent to jail and labeled a pervert LOL

• View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2009 at 10:45 AM

Oh yeah! I remember those days well! It was a blast... I don't know about nowadays though? All the freaks, weirdos, n perverts ruined it for those of us who just like to do it. For the fun of it. It was a rush! Wasn't it.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 19, 2008 at 08:13 PM

I have not streaked in years. However, when I was 19-26, I streaked all the time. Wish I had kept count but guess to have been on over 200 streaks. I got such a kick out of showing "it" off. I think the best part was hearing all the hoots and cat calls as I ran by stark naked. Well, shoes and mask anyway. I had never run naked before. The first time I did it, I was surprised how much everything flopped around. Guess I thought it would just go back and forth. Anyway, I had a lot of fun.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 27, 2007 at 06:32 PM

I haven't tried streaking in public yet, but I have been naked while driving my car at night
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2006 at 08:07 AM

Where do I start? I have gone for early morning walks in the heat of the summer for up to 2 hours totally nude around the park and town, barely(?) seeing a soul,I have done many daytime walks in our lovely Kent countryside occasionally meeting clothed walkers without incident.
    When at Euronat in France I ended up in a textile caravan site after walking along the beach and it was amusing to see the look on peoples faces as I went to the toilet block then headed back to the beach!
    I have stripped in Parliament Sq a couple of years ago as part of as barewitness demonstration, 30 of us lying naked on the grass to form the words"No GM Ambush" against G Bush's visit and his stance on GM crops!
    I could go on.....

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 18, 2006 at 03:41 AM

i drive around london late at night completely naked. sometimes go for naked walks in secluded areas of the parks and often meet others doing the same.the most popular park for naked sunbathing is beulah heights in south london
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 15, 2006 at 02:48 PM

I've done quite a few of the things you mention. Nude in every jacuzzi I can get away with it in, swim nude every chance I get. I HATE swimming with a suit on. Fortunately there are two nude beaches in Portland, so I can hang out without worries all year long if I want to. I used to go downstairs in my 6-unit apartment building to get the newspaper every morning when I was younger. Only got "caught" once, and she just smiled and thanked me for getting her paper, too. Not sure where the line is between "exhibitionist" and "nudist", but I'm sure I'm somewhere very near it.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 14, 2006 at 09:10 PM

When I was a teenager living in a rural area, I once rode my bike down the rode at night nude.
    I once went skinny dipping in hotel/resort pool very late one night. My ex wife and I were nude in a hotel jacuzzi one night. A lady walked in and spoke with us for a few minutes, but she never caught on that we had no suits on under the bubbles.
Follow - email me when people comment