To be gay is a problem into nudism world? Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2005 at 09:47 AM

The Nude beach I go to has All types of people. Gay Bi and Str8. I have no problem being nude with any of them.
    I would take it as a complement if I was "hit" on by anyone.
  • 25Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 05, 2007 at 07:43 PM

To bad that there is not that many posting regarding this subject. I am bi and if people think that gay nudist are out in these clubs 4 sex than the samething can be said of straight people could it be said that straight guys / girls are in clubs for sex so we should all be woried then.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 26, 2006 at 08:31 AM

Hi,
    I am sorry that no one wanted to chat - it shouldn't be the way.

Some people are still scared of homosexuals of either sex and that is a problem that still exists.

Ususally I find it a problem the other way round as I have a heterosexual look if I can call it that! :) and homosexuals sometimes assume that I am going to be anti.

One slight problem with homosexuals from my experience in the uk is that they can start to dominate things in naturists clubs and beaches becasue their culture/bond is greater. I also have to say that they are much more likely to be sexual on beaches. This is very difficult for the rules of hetero
    communities are a little different perhaps.

Anyway the bottom line is we are human beings and as such shoulfd have a greater level of communication.

Nice to 'talk' to you,

Shay

Shayz1
  • View author's info Posted on May 20, 2006 at 03:57 AM

I have worked with gays in the entertainment industry and don't have a problem. Some were very good friends but they respected my position and did not try to hit on me. Shame the same can't be said for some on this site. There is also that old stereotype of the single guy being not quite on the level. Monophobia I call it. One guy on a nude beach is a pervert, two are gay. On those rare occasions I have made it to a popular nude beach there is always the constant stares from the obviously gays. At least if people are honest and state their preference we know where we stand. I personnally don't want to spend time culturing a friendship with someone anywhere and embarking on a trip to meet this person only to find that they are not as they appeared. Not happy, Jan! Talk is fine but don't impose your lifestyle onto someone who has merely extended the hand of friendship. There are too many suss characters on this site and I am too old to play games.
  • View author's info Posted on May 18, 2006 at 10:25 PM

no its just people's ignorance.They automatically assume gay equals looking for sex.
    cant' wait to start my friendship with u ciccio76.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 14, 2005 at 10:08 PM

Well,finally,someone has said it.We don't need to see straight or gay or bi-curious.... We are nudists or naturists{whichever term YOU want to use}the thing we have in common is that we enjoy being naked or nude.I read on one site "that when our clothes are gone everyone is the same".The same should be true for this site,bearing a name for nudism as it were.Let's not forget the reason why we are here.To make friends,not lose them.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 14, 2005 at 11:35 AM

hi bob. i'm a bi nudist. it shouldn't matter what you do in the privacy of your home.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2005 at 09:29 AM

They need to go see Brokeback Mountain. There is a preview on their site.

Straight guys must actually think that they (or we) can change their orientation.

Merry Christmas
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2005 at 09:24 AM

How tedious and somewhat monotonous this issue is becoming.

It is certainly disparaging, and disappointing that when initiating a chat with another male naturist, before a functioning conversation has started, I am informed of their sexual persuasion and interrogated in order to establish my own!

I wonder how many of us reading this, when visiting Studlands (or any other naturist beach) feel that we need to determine the sexuality of the male that has placed his towel a little further down the dune from us, or perhaps affirms our own sexual preference to the guy that offers us a friendly "hello" as he passes by on the way to the waters edge?

Ashamedly to say, this phenomenon, is a guy thing! My female naturist friends have never instigated a conversation with another lady, and received the reply "I'm not a lesbian"!!!

Surely if you have signed up to an Internet site such as this, and of your own free will, enter into the 'chat domain' then you are inviting others to approach you and chat to you?

I am passionate about naturism, I do it because its how I am comfortable, I dont do it for any political rebellion, I dont do it to fuel any sexual kicks and I respect that others may find it uncomfortable.

PLEASE, if when in that chat room, and I say 'Hi' dont make my sexuality a reason not to chat. And please dont ask me if I am "Str8/Gay/Bi", when I am in the room I am niether, I am simply a naturist !! xx
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 04, 2005 at 11:43 AM

I am new to nudistfriends in my profile I say that I am gay last friday went to a nudist disco in London mixed gay straight bi everybody had an exellent time we are all equal naked
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2005 at 06:43 PM

ciccio76:

I am also without the gold card, so I can't post you directly.
    I'm not gay, by the way. Does it matter to you? Hope not.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2005 at 06:36 PM

billiebare:

I expect you, I and we of this group are about as open-minded as humans can get, or we are on the way toward that goal.

Narrow-minded: what does that mean? Selective--being particular about whom one will associate. We all do that.
    We choose calm, friendly people who might accept us, "warts and all". Others use different criteria, such as
    "no wierd-os".

Wierd-o: a human who exhibits outlandish behavior. People who never mingle with nudists or gays might consider both as wierd.

I recently ate a.t a restaurant in Round Rock, Texas with my wife. It was decorated with antique signs from all over, humorous and nostalgic if you can get interested in that. One sign that stands out in my memory: "No hippies a.t this entrance. They go to the back door".

Sounds as though the ultra-liberals and free thinkers from Austin (15 miles) aren't welcome in Round Rock. It harkens back to the days of segregation of blacks in this country; identical to the islamic ghetto in France, where riots recently broke out.

What's ideal is to have anybody free and able to mingle with anybody else, to have multi-cultural neighborhoods, multi-age nudist gatherings, it's all the same. If I could feel safe to hang with an Islamic fundamentalist for an hour, freely discuss what is important to him/her and to me, share something funny, eat a meal together, then we are both enriched. I have not had this experience yet, but I expect it. I desire that in my life.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 12, 2005 at 11:41 AM

I belong to a gay/bi male nudist group and we have great socials
    A few of the bi males also belong to other mixed groups and state gay males are frowmed upon- Are the straight men so insure about their sexuality??

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 29, 2005 at 09:47 PM

I'm happy to chat with anyone about any subject. E-mail me anytime.

Nudism has nothing to do with sexual preferences. In fact, people with any hangups about nudity or sexuality really shouldn't be on this site.

Take heart. You put up a picture so that we can see and enjoy you. I enjoy all shapes and sizes. All human bodies are beautiful creations to be cherished. Admiring each others features and accepting people for who they are is what friendship is really about.

Those that don't show a picture or have hangups shouldn't be here.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 29, 2005 at 11:38 AM

i think you've just run into some very narrow minded people...we've been card carrying nudists for over 15 yrs and travel to alot of the nudist resorts...people of all orientation are welcome...keep trying. don't let the ignorance of some discourage you. you'd be welcome in all the nudist resorts in florida as u should be everywhere
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 29, 2005 at 07:26 AM

IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME A BIT IT'S NOT WHAT HE IS IT'S WHO HE IS THAT MAKES FOR GOOD FRIENDSHIPS
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 28, 2005 at 07:39 PM

Some people are ignorent, it's thier problem not yours.unfotunetly being ignorent does'nt have a hope for them to come to an understanding as to thier mistakes in life!Your better off not having the ellement in yours anyway.I'll Talk anytime,we as humans need friends, I know I do, Rob

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 27, 2005 at 11:53 PM

I agree,
    don't see what negative influence being gay should have on hanging around nude.
    Its all about feeling comfy etc, the fact that one is straight and the other is gay should not have an impact, but maybe i'm a bit too progressive .......
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2005 at 07:03 AM

i'm open minded and chat with all! not easily offended. look me up.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 21, 2005 at 11:47 AM

A naturist is a naturist no matter what there sexual leanings are, so on that thought it dioesnt bother me if someone is gay or not.
Follow - email me when people comment