hi all im new here Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 07, 2007 at 12:52 PM

came across this site by accident really and this is my first prooper post!

just wanted to introduce myself properly.
    im 36 years old and live in the countryside, i have a passion for all music, enjoy walking and cycling, have 2 gerbils,a 11 year old son, and enjoy being completely naked and free!

so i am up for chats and friendship.

hope to hear from you soon!

busymee!
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2009 at 01:54 PM

Quoting busymee:

came across this site by accident really and this is my first prooper post!

just wanted to introduce myself properly.
    im 36 years old and live in the countryside, i have a passion for all music, enjoy walking and cycling, have 2 gerbils,a 11 year old son, and enjoy being completely naked and free!

so i am up for chats and friendship.

hope to hear from you soon!

busymee!

Well, I'M in America...and wouldn't mind being a pen pal to you.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2009 at 08:19 AM

you can keep the gerbils !!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2007 at 03:51 AM

Hi, I'm relatively new here myself, my name is Alexander, I'm 54, I enjoy being naked as you may gather being on here, have done so for as long as I can remember.
    I travel a lot internationally, with my work, but still enjoy sex, when I can get enough of it, with beautiful women like the ones that I've seen on here so far.
    I also have a great love of motorcycling, and ride a Moto Guzzi Convert V1000, also sailing, and have my own yacht.
    As you might agree I tend to enjoy my life, and try to get the most out of it when I can.
    You might also say that I sport a good tan too, but then you can't help that on a boat, it's easy to soak up the rays on deck without thinking about it, but then I can't say it extends to all of my body, there are some bits that aren't, and don't get to see the sun as often as I'd like.
    Another thing about me is that I prefer to be clean shaven, as I feel more confortable that way, that is around the face and the pubic area, I also think it feels so much nice when making love that wool doesn't get in the the way, but then we all know about flossing I think.
    If you think it might be nice, contact me and we might have a chat, though you might have to wait a little while I might not be able to reply immediately, as I may wel be at work, where ever it takes me.
    Alex.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 07, 2007 at 01:57 AM

Hi there busy- i liked your profile and would love to chat with you some time. I'm often in the buff and love to meet other naturists.
    Keith
Follow - email me when people comment