Photos Of Erections NATURIST PHOTOGRAPHY Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 22, 2006 at 07:54 PM

Hi,

I don't really see what the appeal is in guys posting photos of themselves with erections.

This has NOTHING to do with nudism, and I suggest that the moderators of this site should be clamping down to separate the perverts from genuine nudists.

Guys, you are not impressing anybody except for your pathetic, ego inflated selves.

What sort of woman would respect a man who goes around displaying his boner to every Tom, Dick and Harry on the Internet?

Get a life, fellas!
  • 61Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2015 at 03:39 PM

Hey, men have a choice.  It involves our Brain or our Penis.

Most of us love our Penis more than anything, other than being

naked and jumping around the bedroom, bathtub, pool, or golf course.

Of course, it would be nude-time 24/7 and hoping the others like us

being nude and respectful.  But, the Penis erection is THE male choice

to feel really good; with a man or woman.

Being naked 24/7 is always the best and warm breezes makes "IT" pop

up more than shoveling snow in Maine.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2015 at 02:59 PM

wish i with you both xx

• View author's info Posted on Dec 25, 2014 at 09:01 AM

At the beach with the wife in August 

• View author's info Posted on Mar 14, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Naturalism in Texas is definitely to each their own.. but i like the way you have expressed it.. it's not about staring or phobia of what is natural.  I figure as we get older its just a great thing to meet like minded friends and share food, conversation, and life.. without fretting or being really stupid along the way..
  • View author's info Premium Posted on Oct 28, 2012 at 09:56 PM

hello, I'm totallyagree with your way of thinking !
    cordially  JP
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2010 at 05:10 PM

why do u cry if u dnt like it, think u r able to look the other way.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 26, 2010 at 09:52 AM

Quoting nakeemon:

Well I'm back not making many friends on the site-BUT, "the photographic" issue in this forum has nothing to do with Naturism-It's just Textiles showing off where they are allowed to. Maybe "nudists", BUT not Naturists!

¿

I'm 52 now and still in "The Ways".¿ be good-Steph

If this isn't the truth. I could not agree more.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 13, 2010 at 07:47 AM

I don't really understand what the big deal is. Erect or flaccid it is part of your nude body. Public sexual activity is lewd and prohibited everywhere. What we hope to encourage is the ability to go outside without getting dressed first. It is body acceptance in public. So keep sex to where it belongs and the body in public as it is.

I think photos of erect penises are about ego not nudity. So take a close up of it blow it up to poster size and put it up in your office or home if you are into power plays and ego building.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 11, 2010 at 11:00 AM

love the pics of the little woman and the man with an erection
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 11, 2010 at 10:25 AM

Nice pics of erections.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2009 at 01:21 AM

I have to say I am new to the nudism side of things, but for what it is worth, this is my thoughts.

I cant stand when people say "respect us nudists for all we are" then get all upset when people are further comfortable, or enjoy ALL aspects of nudism... including sensuality. I hear "people whi find it sensual arent true nudists"... SAYS WHO? You ask people to respect and be open minded, then close your mind to "certain aspects" thus confirming that you still find some aspects of the human body dirty or inappropriate.... seriously, DOUBLE STANDARD.

Having ranted on there.... I also must agree that there is a time and a place for everything. An erection is nothing to be embarrassed by (though I still havent gone nude publically through fear of an erection in front of others). While it shouldnt be a source of embarrassment, not everyone wants to see one flaunte around, so be mindful of your company. Just as you wouldnt walk around in the general public naked, you might consider the feelings of nudists around you if you do sport an erection.

My last words are... "Just because someone enjoys the freedom, the feeling of nature AND THE SENSUALITY... does not mean that they arent a true nudist and respect is a 2 way street".

ps... I hope that this offends no one. This is just my opinion and I hope it is thought invoking....
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 08, 2009 at 06:04 PM

Well I'm back not making many friends on the site-BUT, "the photographic" issue in this forum has nothing to do with Naturism-It's just Textiles showing off where they are allowed to. Maybe "nudists", BUT not Naturists!

¿

I'm 52 now and still in "The Ways".¿ be good-Steph

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2009 at 11:14 AM

hola, bonito cuerpo sin a penas pelos...
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2009 at 11:12 AM

great, hope u enjoyed last summer then...new 1 to come in about 8 months!!!! too longer wait!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 02, 2009 at 02:38 PM

Personally I can't remember what a hard on is. I think I had one once but that was sometime last century ;-)
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 01, 2009 at 04:12 AM

I agree there is a time and a place for erections, but lets be honest fellas the penis varies in size depending on weather conditions, mood etc and most mens photos show their penis shall we say at its best, ie flaccid but as large as possible. this is ok as this site while naturist requires imformation as to the kind of relationship required, sexual orientation and marital aspirations,as a bi sexual man i have a foot in both camps and can comfirm that the ladies are not above a little sexual slant to their photos though more discreet. My view is keep it clean on the main shot,a variety in your album

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 15, 2009 at 12:49 AM

We call these Fellas 'Penis Brains'. My 'lady', when she was a Single Female used to get these pics sent to her all the time by males who thought it was their 'best feature'. Also all the 'Offers' that took just a few seconds to turn down.

P
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 12, 2009 at 08:54 AM

love your comment and for keeping it real... especially like your last paragraph.... lol... thanks for the chuckle... but i'm sure someone will not read it and you'll get crotch shots anyway... lol
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 12, 2009 at 07:27 AM

Well-I must be a saint-or dead! LOL! I have been a naturist all my life-49 of them, and I have had barely 2-3 erections in front of fellow nudist. from CA to Germany-I can say that we all get them-but why I don't even want to know about. If a bone happens-it happens, but for a photo, well eye candy for who? I'm no prude but I'd hate to have a young child see¿fully developed males with a woodie and have that male just act like it ok if that male is actually "sporting". Something smacks of a bit more exhibitionism than naturism. I do know most FAMILY clubs expect a male to roll over of jump in the pool and calm down so the kids don't get all worked up too, Actually teh parents get all worked up-the kids just keep playing). This said-I love having a boner around the house! AND the gals and guys -well we laugh and wait for things to subside-over a cold beer usually! But there's plenty of moments to have a bone - photos tend to be planned and I hold the practice of EYE CANDY as something that is found on more sexually active sites-but then, if kids aren't around and one comes up-well we are adults,..., right? On a hot day outside working or socializing with freinds-I normally will pudge a bit but not to a full blown erection, it's normal for heat to relax the shaft and sack but sporting a full woodie around children would not be a good thing-especially around children not your own. They'll see them often but an erect penis on dad and hopefully be taught "why" it happens and that there's nothing to worry about for Dad. My son saw me when he was 5 yo for the first time that he "realized" it and thot I tripped in teh back yard and fell on a tree root and got stabbed!)love that kid!)¿We as responsible Males have to remember that this topic is still very taboo in USA society and outside the nudist community are where these kids do go to school! WOW talk about a show and tell situation in Mrs. Smith 1st grade class! grin And if it bothered someone-they should be able to ask the male to cover or roll over or something. If it was a sponteneous erection-that Male would understand and abide by a parent's wishes. We don't want to start looking like what the textiles say we are! Good things to you all

Follow - email me when people comment