block face NATURIST PHOTOGRAPHY Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 15, 2006 at 08:23 AM

Why show your face when clothed but block your face when in the nude I think if you are a truth nudist then show your face in all your pic. The profiles with no pic please post a pic so all can see you and sense this is a nude site post at list one nude pic.
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2006 at 08:11 AM

I have commented about this on another blog, but I'll expand a little more here. I don't feel it is necessary to post a Nude shot here.

True this is a nudist site, however the screening process for members does not keep us safe from gawkers, fakes and abusers. It is sad to say, but Nudist are generally seen as easy prey by those kind.

However, folks, it make no sense to me at all to post pictures of just your body. Tape on faces or just genital shots to me look ridiculous.

Sorry to hurt your feelings of those who choose this method. I'm just stating my view. And for you single guys I know for a fact that this method is a turn off to many single ladies.

There can be tasteful artistic ways to post a picture without revealing your whole face. From some of the pictures I saw of fred2105 they lean towards that approach. Or just post a comment instead of a picture. Something like, I will share pictures after I get to know you better.

By the way, Fred, Kelly and Dave, I do have plenty to loose as well. But you don't see me hiding behind any trees. LOL

I just couldn't help but post this pic...hope you guys get a kick out of it. Thats if I got the post to work right. urggggg

Relax, Enjoy and Be Nude,
    Susan

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2006 at 03:05 PM

i had nude pic but i removed them wen i was gitting i lot of wink from men
    i will repost soon some nute pic and see what happin
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 16, 2006 at 03:15 AM

Ok..so-called nudist..you start the ball rolling.
    Dont see any sort of nude pics in your profile????
    Blocked face or no blocked face???
    Come on..practice what you preach???
Follow - email me when people comment