How do i tell friends nude friends and more Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 16, 2009 at 10:39 AM

I want to tell my clothed friends I like to be nude.
    How do i tell them?
    Open door nude when they next visit?
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 23, 2010 at 10:53 AM

We did the nudist magazine thing, joined nudist stuff online which other friends are part of, and when friends want to use our hot tub we openly say that we go without suits to cut down on chemical use. Plus we keep telling everyone how we are working to make the yard more private for swimming and to make noise when they come to visit if they don't want a surprise.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 19, 2009 at 12:51 PM

We just left a few nudist magazines lying around. Your friends will pick them up and have a flick through. Saves you having to explain and justify the nudist lifestyle, when they can read about it themselves. Who knows you might just learn a bit about your friends too.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2009 at 12:33 PM

First nudist experience was while working for a government agency for the summer.. we were all hot, sweaty, and all guys so no issues with managment.. along the way across a wilderness creek off came clothes all 27 of us.. and no wankers ( at least not in public I presume)
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2009 at 09:11 AM

I don?t think the shock method works all that well LOL.

Telling stories about the joys of skinny-dipping with friends lets you know how open they are to social nudity. You may be surprised to find out how many people and your friends have tried it and like it. I was talking to my old high school girlfriend at the 20th high school reunion and she told me how she her husband and two sons also enjoyed camping naked. At a nudist club I ran into my boss and his wife, from his and her tan lines I found out it was their first time being naked. And then sometimes folks you think would be ok with it are not one my friends is a nude art model and is horrified at the idea of going nude in public. She has an all tan where did that come from?

What was your first nudist experience?
Follow - email me when people comment