Places To Be Nude nude friends and more Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 14, 2010 at 08:03 PM

Here's for my fellow Texans out there, although anyone with an opinion is welcome to post.

There are nudist resorts and most are really great, under-appreciated and not attended nearly enough. There are those people who pull the shades and lock the doors and run around the house nude and get all tinglely thinking they are being naughty. Some sneak a breast out while driving, or do a quick raised-shirt flashing, or streak from one hiding spot to another.

Where are the nudists? I'm not talking about the freakazoids on some of these threads and some of their wild-assed hangups. Where are the people who are honestly more comfortable without clothes and don't look at it as something naughty or rude or dirty?

While it can be really darn fun to get naked in places and at times you normally don't - and I love that - it is fun for the simple fact it is unexpected, not dirty. Surprising to the unprepared, and many others wish they had the courage or opportunity to try it.

Where are my nudists? The ones looking for parties where you actually taste the food, or games where winning is the point, or can enjoy one another in the buff without always angling to boink them? Boinking is cool, don't get me wrong, but shouldn't be the only reason to be naked.

So where are you all? Men, women, not-so-sures, all are welcome. Speak up and be heard.
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 10, 2011 at 06:24 PM

Well there is not any places here in southeast TX to be nude . Clodest place is 100 plus miles from down here on the coast

• View author's info Posted on Sep 22, 2010 at 08:49 AM

Hello!I live in Owosso,MI.I am a nudist myself.I am looking for places outside my home to go express my love for being nude freely.So far since I have been here,I have not been able to really find any place locally to be able to express this love openly.I have sneaked around in the late afternoon or at night to take a few nude bike ride down a local bike path.I have also taken a few nude drives down a few backroads.But other than that,I haven't been able to find any place locally to go exress my nudity freely & openly or found any body else locally to share my love of nudity with.If anyone who reads this is from the Owosso,MI area,please feel free to contact me by email if you can share any locations locally where I can freely express my nudity or if you would like to possibly hang out together.I'm NOT looking for any women to have a relationship with or anything like that.I am just looking to meet new people that share the same love of nudism as I do that could possibly help me break my fiance' out of her shell so that she isn't so self-conscious about her size & weight with being nude outside our home or around other people.I truly want us to both be able to love our bodies & be able to share the love of being nude together no matter where we are or who we are with.If you live in the Owosso,Michigan area

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2010 at 05:56 AM

Hi Magnum2000,

I'm a fellow Texan in the Dallas area. You are correct; it is very hard to find other 'natural' nudists ... people who simply prefer no clothes.

I try to be naked whenever I can. Yes, that's mostly around the house and backyard, but that's out of necessity more than anything else, given public sentiment. However, I keep the doors wide open, but am careful to not to offend others.

I try to be naked in public when I can. I drive around naked at times, since it's relatively anonymous. It's a great natural feeling; you just have to cover up from time to time. I've also thought about going for early early morning walks. I've actually done this a few times. I love the freedom of outdoor nakedness.

I've never been to a nudist camp or been to another nudist's home, but would love to. I just have to be discrete, because unfortunately, I live with other people who are not nudists.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 10, 2010 at 12:34 AM

In California their were free nude places to go the most famous blacks beach
    their are some places in Ojai
    now I'm in Minnesota and theirs only pay places to go
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2010 at 09:51 AM

I live in Boise Idaho
    can u tell me just exactly where there is ia place in Boise to b completely naked and also have fun with the girls?
  • View author's info Recommended Posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 11:59 PM

Hi,

I was thinking the same thing, Where are all the nudists?

from,

Jason

Follow - email me when people comment