cabin fever in Michigan nude friends and more Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 03:28 PM

anyone else suffering? cant wait for the weather to break !!

did any michiganders make it any place warm to get some deserved sun ?
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 09, 2011 at 09:19 PM

anymore swimming/hot tub trips?
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 05, 2011 at 04:16 AM

sounds like NYE was a good time !!
    i've never been to any resorts ..as you can see i have my own resort on the water.. (-: although the sun, food, and music is nice it is tough being the only nudist in the marina.

im hoping to get to florida soon to get some needed sun and warmth.. they have been having cold/wet weather down there..

let me know how your weekend goes !
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2011 at 06:52 AM

Yes! I can't wait for spring! I hear the groundhog did NOT see his shadow yesterday so we should get an early spring. I know it's a bunch of bull, but I like to fool myself.

I just had my first nudism experience over New Year's Eve and I am very anxious to do it again in the sun. Thankfully over NYE I went to a nudist resort here in Michigan, Turtle Lake Resort. My aunt and uncle have been nudists for 10 years and I finally decided to take them up on the invitation. Well, I'm going again next weekend because I had such a great time! I know it's still in Michigan but the fact that I could swim and hot tub definitely gave me a bit of a break from winter. Plus I still had a great time with all my new friends!

Hope you can jet away and get some sun soon! It won't be here for awhile.
Follow - email me when people comment