looking for womens advice on removing all body hair on men nude friends and more Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 18, 2013 at 05:03 AM

My favorite thing in the world is a totally clean shaven or better yet waxed female genital area.  And I think most or all men would agree with me.
    Now I trim very close and occasionionally clean shave my genital area. But when I look at myself in the mirror it looks funny having a hairy chest, belly and legs and yes my butt too.
    I had my first nude beach experience yesterday and other than not having a girlfriend or female companion I really liked it, and the thought has crossed my mind after seeing many other men there with little or no body hair that maybe I should remove all    my body hair from shoulders to my toes all of it.
    What are you ladies thoughts, prefrences.   One time several years ago iI removed all my hair smooth as a babies but for a surprise for my ex wife on one of the few occasions she allowed me to shave her genital area smooth because she refused to keep it that way for her or for me.  But she told me to let my body hair grow back and she said she didn't like me bare.   
    And any of you guys out there who have to remove your body hair what is the best method to remove it and maintain it, now I'm talking all the hair smooth even the crack of my ass, post your prefrences please I would like to go to the nude beach again today or tommaro free from body hair if more ladies prefer hairless men.

Members Only

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2013 at 01:42 AM

I love seeing anyone waxed/shaved bare! :) I just think it's a cleaner, healthier look. Hair looks "dirty", even when it's clean, because of how curly it is. That doesn't mean it can't be 'scaped to be sexy (a landing strip on a woman can be HOTT) but overall, I think bare is best. :)

Just my two cents

amy

• View author's info Posted on Jul 15, 2013 at 01:55 PM

Agree with scooter.

if you want to have a nice smooth skin without paying through the nose then waxing is probably best.
  • View author's info Posted on May 21, 2013 at 03:33 AM

Shaving is ok. Waxing is good. But laser is best
Follow - email me when people comment