WINTER BLUES REMEDY ! nude modelling Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 29, 2005 at 02:49 PM

COLD WEATHER WARNING ! IT'S BROCHURE TIME AGAIN! DID I SAY A BROCHURE ? NOT FOR ME ! COME JULY, IT'S SKIATHOS BOUND I'LL BE. BANANA BEACH,KOUKOUNARIES, ONE OF THE BEST BEACHES IN GREECE FOR NUDIST/NATURISTS. ANYONE ELSE HEARD OF IT? HAVE YOU BEEN?

DISCUSS!
    FOZZ (B.J.)
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2005 at 01:11 PM

Hey, Jim

No replies as yet? I'm no match for you, sir, as my eqpt. is all wrong, and I don't travel to Europe but twice in a lifetime. Well, I take that back. I was an Army dude in Germany in 1968-9; and I went to England/Scotland in '77.

Wife wants to visit Ireland soon. I can imagine that happening within a year. We would surely include England, and wouldn't it be jolly to have a few friends to meet?

Travel to Greece? Don't fancy we would be doing that. My fair lady would fry/bake in the h-o-t sun. That's my specialty, with a skin that accepts tanning with a little practice. In a
    far northern lattitude, I was naked all summer in the late afternoons and weekends, a-t a pond where my friends introduced me. They didn't come back much, but I parked and stayed.

Here in the desert, we have 3 seasons for nude hiking. It's marvelous. But we also have to know what to do around snakes. I haven't the faintest idea, so I stay home a lot (lol).

Well, jah_2uk has winked back a-t me, but I can't send him an e-mail unless he sends one to me. And one cannot wink twice. Haven't paid yet for the gold membership.

I need a naked picture of me to show here. This smiley portrait gets on my nerves.

Are u up for a conversation?
    Paul

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment