just connecting nude modelling Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 26, 2005 at 09:11 AM

I guess it's alittle frustrating hooking up with one of these type web sites and never hearing back from anyone. Just my messages being sent into the dark hole. If no one wants to communicate whats the point in signing up???????
    I guess it's alittle frustrating hooking up with one of these type web sites and never hearing back from anyone. Just my messages being sent into the dark hole. If no one wants to communicate whats the point in signing up???????
  • 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2005 at 12:52 PM

Hello
    I'd not seen your post until just now.
    Some people don't open all the topics, so perhaps the title was a little blase to some. Who knows?

Your profile is blocked from my viewing. I hope you are still a member, so you can receive this post.

You can see from my profile that I am just doing a social scan; pen pals are fine a-t (we have to modify this word!?) first, then I'd be hunting for local skinny dippers or hikers. And people to invite over to the house for a meal and watch a movie. I'm really liking some of our current comic host shows with political satire.

What interests you, sir?
    Paul

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment