Walking Naked Sports and travel Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 08, 2013 at 08:34 AM

I am fortunate in having woodland within five minutes walk. Once inside i am able to undress and walk for a few kilometres. I have to keep an eye open as there is a campsite about 15 minutes away. Do any of you have favourites walks you do in the nude.
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 26, 2014 at 11:10 PM

I love being naked I drive naked at night alot 

• View author's info Posted on Jun 19, 2013 at 02:22 PM

We had a storm on Monday lunch time. It eventually cleared but was still quite heavy. I finished a job i was doing, donned a pair of shorts and tee-shirt and headed for my path. It was nice and quiet so quickly stripped off. About five minutes into walk i could hear someone coming along path. I stepped into the trees and continued walking. Four cyclists drew past me and one stopped. He got off of his bike and came over to the trees. I stopped but didn't hide. He started to apologise in french and i realised he was german. I asked if he spoke english. He said it was better than his french.
    He apologised again, saying that they had noticed me walking and were wondering if it was alright to be naked around here. I explained that it was not legal but if one was careful and picked your spot then it was ok. He siad that there were in the camp and would be here for a couple of more days. I said that the weather was still unsettled but they should be able to undress. He said thank you and hoped they would see me agian.
Follow - email me when people comment