Herts / Essex borders: Stortford / Harlow area. UK-South of England Nudists Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 14, 2008 at 03:55 AM

Do we have members on here who would be interested in trying to get a swim going in this area?
    We live inbetween Bishops Stortford and Harlow, our nearest swim is Watford but its over an hour each way for an hours swim.
    We've tried Kelvedon, a decent place with a lot of nice people, but again its about a 45 min drive each way.
    Our nearest beach is St. Osyth, but we've never been there. (The one time we tried it started to rain as we approached and we ended up at Clacton.)
    A few times we've been to Holkham, and find it wonderful.

So if anyone in this area can suggest a pool that we can hire, which doesn't have windows to the floor and open access to the outside, we'd be very grateful.
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 02, 2008 at 04:00 AM

Hi even though we did not have to good a summer I did get in some very nice nude walks and a week at Corton with sun all day every day < must have been the only sunny week this year > and now with winter on the way looking for indoor meets and the local swim at Bedford which starts this month on Sat 13th sept, hope to see some of you there lets keep support up so we don
    t loose them.also anyone wish to meet contact me and lets meet during the winter for a chat n coffee hopefully nude to.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 22, 2008 at 01:12 AM

Hi I live on a boat close to Harlow and found some nice lakes for a swim and have tried the river Stort and the lee
  • View author's info Premium Posted on Mar 26, 2008 at 01:08 PM

try newmarket mildon hall
    prested hall (colchester)
    or try an hire the pool at sawbrigworth
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 18, 2008 at 01:57 PM

Hi there,
    have you tried Silverleigh s in West Kingston; just go through the dartford tunnel and after another 30 mins you are there and can even stay overnight and use the pool jacuzzi anytime if you stay there. would recommend it for the colder season....
Follow - email me when people comment