Naked at home UK-South of England Nudists Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 18, 2007 at 01:22 AM

I like to be naked at home and don't mind still being when i have tradesmen in aswell.
    What do fellow naturists think of this and do they feel it's right?
    I occasionally get a stiffy and just ignore it.
    They never comment on it and so neither do i.
    I certainly do not masturbate whilst they are here which i think to fellow men can be embarrassing.
    I don't stay naked if i have women callers because I'm sure they would feel offended with it.
    I'm ok at naturist beaches etc but not in my own home.
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 05, 2010 at 04:09 PM

i spent a lot of time nude at home with wife
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 02, 2009 at 06:45 AM

YOUR SITUATION AT HOME IS SAD AND I REALLY CAN'T SEE IT GETTING BETTER FOR
    YOU. ITS NOT SICK TO WANT TO FEEL FREE
    AND WONDERFUL BUT FOR HOW LONG DO YOU THINK YOU AND YOUR WIFE CAN CONTINUE TO
    BUTT HEADS BEFORE YOU BOTH GET FED-UP.
    TRY TO WORK THINGS OUT OR RECONCIDER
    YOUR PRESENT SITUATION. LIFE IS HARD
    ENOUGH SO WHY SUFFER UNLESS YOU WANT TO.
    FRANKSAN
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 02, 2009 at 02:46 AM

well i go naked all the time. personally i prefer being naked with women but men are no problem

Dave
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 26, 2008 at 10:52 PM

I am nude at home almost all the time.
    I come home from work and shower and thats it I am nude. Both my neighbors are O.K with me going in the back garden, I did forewarn them when I moved i n and asked if they would be good with it and none of them minded, ( one will ask me to stay covered up if her mother is visiting and thats fair enough) I stay nude if we have visitors, my wifes friends all know and expect me to be nude. If i do get an erection while they are about I just leave the room.callers both male and female I answer the door to nude, i have a little sign on the front door stating that nudity both male and female may be seen beyond this point if offended do not knock. my wife will sometimes be nude but she dresses especially if she is expecting someone.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 06, 2007 at 05:42 AM

hi gingerman
    i go naked all the time at home the wife hates it and any time we have friends around i have to dress she thinks i have a problem but i do not i like to feel free she had a friend stay last night and in the morning i was told to cover up should i be telling her to but out join in but i know she will not cant remember the last time i saw her naked body
Follow - email me when people comment