Ratio of women to men! UK-South of England Nudists Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 05, 2016 at 03:04 PM

Hello, just joined this site, not new to being a nudist but new to this kind of site!

so can anyone tell me what the ratio is of men to women?

i've seen some nice looking women on here but is this like any other dating site where they get flooded with sleazy messages! 

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 28, 2016 at 09:14 AM

Rbartboo - To give you a sense of perspective on the matter. Checking the User List for the chat page yields the following breakdown.

Men 50 to 60

Couples 10

Women  5 or less

That's a 11 to 1 ratio

The typical number of members that have gone through a certification process of their photos is usually around 5 at times reaching as high as 10

The "Official Nudist" Certification only requires the applicant submit a photo of themselves taken Naked with a certification tag visible in the photo. There is no requirement that proof of membership in any National Naturist Organization be shown. Like TNS (The Naturist Society) or AANR (American Association for Nude Recreation) be submitted. Those are US Organizations.

There is no reason to feel dirty. Just keep at it. Finding a Naturist Soulmate poses extra challenges. Don't give up.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 28, 2016 at 05:53 AM

The ratio at Nudist Dating Websites is always problematic particularly in North America. Do to its Puritanical roots nudity is equated with sexuality in the US and to a lesser extent in Canada. This naturaly draws in men in much higher numbers than women. Many of the legit profiles of women are those women that are not particularly Nudist but enter these types of websites because they know they can gain an advantageous participant ratio. I have been a member of NF on and off since its inception and I have noticed the numbers of participants falling off roughly proportional. My guess at an explanation is when people see the number of scams and players they become dispirited and leave. You just have to remember it all comes with the turf.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 06, 2016 at 07:47 AM

Ok so far I may have found 1 genuine female user. And 13 fake profiles. Lots of illegal suggestions and lots of creepy guys pretending to be women... Since I open a profile I've had a nasty dirty feeling.. This sites sleaziness might me leaking on to me! :/

Follow - email me when people comment