Advantages of having NF membership? Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 16, 2011 at 08:40 AM

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me the advantages of being a fully paid member on NF?
    If you like to chat in the chat room I guess, but are there any other advantages that would make me part with the very little funds i seem to have at the end of each month nowadays?
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 20, 2012 at 02:10 AM

The only advantage I can think of is being able to send a first message, but it isn't really in any way an advantage, as most of the women don't have the good manners to reply. Of those who do, the ones who actually arrange to meet are timewasters or fantasists with no intention of meeting. What a total waste of time and money!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 27, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I'm new to this site and paid for membership... have to say I'm very disappointed.
    I'm in the UK and there rarely seems to be anybody around. Traffic is pitiful here. I joined another nudist site at the same time and have a free account there. I log in to both sites at the same time for the same length of time. On here I've had 68 profile hits (90% of which are from the USA - useless to me), on the other site I've had 414 hits, mostly local.
    When my membership here expires I won't be renewing. For the amount of money I paid I expected much better.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 20, 2011 at 02:47 PM

....like i said...waiting forever to see any replies!!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 18, 2011 at 07:37 PM

Put  Very succsinctly, but 1 day too late for me. lol

• View author's info Posted on Jul 17, 2011 at 03:12 PM

short answer...no...
    tried it a couple of times....
    far too expensive for the limited benefits...
    being able to email people is the main one...and it is a real pain not being able to contact people directly...
    having said that...the prices they charge for such a basic facility is outrageous..considering its is free on a lot of other sites..
    as are chat rooms and web cam facilities...
    and the only concession to getting these things for free is ignoring a few advertisments and having to switch off the occasional pop-up which is no big deal if it saves you lots of money..
    ...but NF don't run any advertising ( for whatever reason best known to themselves) and with gold membership being so expensive i doubt there are that many paying members, which is why they haven't got the funds to drag the site into the 21st century...
    which is a shame because it could be a good site if it was possible to have "real time" discussions with chat and maybe even webcams..instead of posting a comment and waiting forever for it to appear...then waiting a further forever to see any replies....
Follow - email me when people comment