Nude in Italy Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 07, 2008 at 02:21 PM

Does anyone know of any good nudist beaches in southern Italy. We are hoping to buy a place down there.
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 19, 2009 at 06:59 AM

Hi Peterinc

I've been living in Salerno and the Agropoli area for the last 4 years now and I'm afraid they are very scarce.
    The only place I know in or near Salerno is on the rocks at the back of the Port. The photo enclosed was taken there.
    There is a quite famous one further south past Agropoli at Marina di Camerota.
    I've not yet had chance to try it but I've heard it's great!
    If you find any more down here I'd love to know too? :)

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 18, 2009 at 03:19 PM

Unfortunately in Southern Italy there are not too many nudist/naturist beaches as far as I know. The only official place is in capo Rizzuto on the east coast of Calabria where they have a camping with also bungalows + beach where naturism is allowed. Some guide books say they have one in Puglia, I was there 4 years ago but I haven?t seen anyone, They say there is one in Sicily but I read they had problems with police and local council.
    I heard of some scattered places where someone can sauntan an swim nude but usally they are unofficial scattered little places with a dozen people.
    The only big place north of capo Rizzuto is the beach near Rome which is fine for city dwellers but it is quite mixed with textiles. Athough we have nice beaches all over the country and a warm climate that allow us to be confortably in the sun for at least 6 months a year unfortunately here it?s not so easy to find a nce naturist beach and they are in real short supply. Ayway thank you for choosing my country. If you want more informations I?ll have them available shortly because I?ll have to contact in a few days the Italian naturist assosiacion to renew my membership and I can ask them more details.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2008 at 09:38 AM

Bei Ravenna gibt es einen Nacktstrand.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 19, 2008 at 12:44 PM

Italy nudist beaches are few in Rome's beach Capocotta, would like to spend a vacation in Rome.
    Write Baci
Follow - email me when people comment