bobbyj1957 Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 29, 2012 at 06:28 AM

How in the world can this person still have a profile here? He openly speaks of incest and young girls in sexual situations.
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2012 at 08:49 AM

I agree I do not get it at all. I have always been curious about nudism and stuff. So I joined here and was checking things out before I put a pic of myself up. And holy shit!! There is no way what I expected. I thought people would be talking about nudism and healthy stuff with their kids. Being nude and not ashamed of it, looking at a nude body and admire the beauty not the lust. I can not believe some of the stuff I read. If you are a man and you see a young lady nude at a beach or whatever you are going to look and think wow she is beautiful but that is where it should stop. Look sure, but when it goes beyond then it turns sick. And I think women the same thing. They see a young good looking guy 13 or whatever I see nothing wrong with them looking but going beyond then it gets creepy. I am not sure I will be staying here if there are more people like that guy then not.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2012 at 04:08 AM

I totally agree, i cant beleive that this site allows people like that on here
Follow - email me when people comment